Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

slowest 4g speed i've ever seen lol but its finally here (barely) This is in Hollywood in the 33021 zip code. ah cant send screenshots, files are too big.

ping was 91 ms, download speed was 0.91 mbps, no upload determined.

Mobile network connected: LTE:14

If you zoom in there are actually 3 small spots near each other.

I cant wait for towers to start lighting up in the Coral Gables / Pinecrest area...I will drive around mapping everything lol

Me too... it's been pretty slow here on campus. Over by Ponce Garage my phone starts roaming even; just started late last week.

i just added a huge chunk to sensorly but damn that killed my battery lol plus sensory stopped adding data after a little while.

huge chunk of LTE now live in broward county.. i-95 north (lte was gone once i got to ives dairy, but 3G speeds seemed to be faster!) from hallandale beach to stirling (probably continues north but i stopped going north).

Speeds OFF the 95 on stirling/sheridan/hallandale were around these speeds (obviously slower than we'd like but opening facebook, instagram... pictures loaded quick!)

woops, lost the photo but i was averaging about 3 mbps

highest i found. 95 just north of hallandale beach blvd

post-1128-0-83164100-1350509716_thumb.png

and sadly, once i got off the main streets, and got home (im located a couple of blocks off the main streets)

post-1128-0-47079300-1350509822_thumb.png

post-1128-0-57873500-1350509708_thumb.png

Edited by broffe18

Well one of you is killing it over in that Hollywood area in the last few hours..

haha that would be me :D i had more data to show but sensorly just abruptly stopped collecting data. I was going east towards the beach off sheridan st and got some slow lte (3 mbps down)

Get your butt out there and find it lol

I live in boca an there is nothing going on in boca as far as i know lol. If some one would help me out i could go looking friday if some one can tell there towers being worked on in boca

I live in boca an there is nothing going on in boca as far as i know lol. If some one would help me out i could go looking friday if some one can tell there towers being worked on in boca

i'll be up there monday, driving up from hollywood. so ill definitely be checking all around boca and north broward..

• Like 1

I would say this..When you leave your house for whatever reason do a airplane mode toggle and just turn on Sensorly. It looks like they are still a little South of you but should be working your way soon enough

I would say this..When you leave your house for whatever reason do a airplane mode toggle and just turn on Sensorly. It looks like they are still a little South of you but should be working your way soon enough

Right will do bro thank u. I got some pics of a tower check this out. I don't think is lte yet I'm not sure.

http://db.tt/ekklRClw

http://db.tt/8nQSHEfG

http://db.tt/bfBLF2ue

Here's the other thing being a sponsor can really help you.. Things are happening in your area but because you're not a sponsor you don't know about them and no one is supposed to tell you. It's really worth it. I love knowing where every Sprint site is that is getting LTE

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2