Ok guys this is driving me nuts. Could someone please update me on the status of the rollout here? I been following this site closely for like 8 months and I finally decided to register and talk to you guys about this. The last info I read was from the wall article about Memphis & Minnesota rollouts. S4GRU... can ya shine some light on a poor brotha lol

Nice site btw and this is my first post. I like the forum a lot... Very friendly members & good informAtion to be read.

Oh no... Sgt. Slaughter is here too? :'(

• Like 2

Ok guys this is driving me nuts. Could someone please update me on the status of the rollout here? I been following this site closely for like 8 months and I finally decided to register and talk to you guys about this. The last info I read was from the wall article about Memphis & Minnesota rollouts. S4GRU... can ya shine some light on a poor brotha lol

Nice site btw and this is my first post. I like the forum a lot... Very friendly members & good informAtion to be read.

Oh no... Sgt. Slaughter is here too? :'(

Even the smallest donation will get you access to the site maps with all the tower locations. Robert is the master of the keys to all the dates, but a Premier Sponsor level will get you maps with all kinds of crazy info. :)

• Like 1

yes we really need new vision

Those Stevie Wonder glasses you are wearing agree.

:P

AJ

• Like 1

:lol: Bringing em in style

Where are you in Memphis? I'm in midtown and my speeds aren't that bad. My EVO 3d gets 4g where I live, but its soft bricked. I'm just wondering because on the Memphis and Minnesota wall... Robert said Memphis is so close to starting that it may be live beforeor near the July 4 weekend!

Im in Frayser for now but i will be heading to Midtown in August. But i do hope that it will be at least started before July 4 but i guess we gotta wait and see

Im in Frayser for now but i will be heading to Midtown in August. But i do hope that it will be at least started before July 4 but i guess we gotta wait and see

We may have met before bro! Atleast in midtown there is WiMAX, but my 3d soft bricked :'(.

Robert... Shine light on us

Sprint in Memphis is all over the place , for instance I work near oak court mall where 3G speeds are 1.5-2.0 dl. Where I live I always get around 700-1.0 dl figures that is sprint for you....

either way, even the lowest numbers you get are pretty decent for 3G.

Any updates yet higher ups?

Memphis schedule update article coming soon.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

My fellow Memphians , if u make a donation you will be able go see the interactive maps thats meant for sponsors only. In my opionion, it's worth it. I will say Memphis coverage is looking very good.

My fellow Memphians , if u make a donation you will be able go see the interactive maps thats meant for sponsors only. In my opionion, it's worth it. I will say Memphis coverage is looking very good.

Is it like a subscription donation or one time? I can donate something, but I just got laid off....