Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

63/769 3G Complete-8.2%

46/769 4G(and 3G/4G) Complete-6%

80/769 In Progress-10.4%

MO Market NV Complete- 14.2%

7 of the 9 sites were previously listed as in progress. Good spotting guys, keep it up!

Highlights: Second NV site in Jeff Co.

1. I can confirm that the site on W Florissant near Lucas and Hunt is broadcasting LTE SCIDs(3 digit style) 148-317-486 Did some mapping on sensorly near the site. Check out Canfield Drive. If someone could drive over there and grab HEX that would be superb.

2. Site at 367 and Chambers is installed.

3. Site at 367 near Parker is installed

4. Site at Halls Ferry and Lucas-Hunt is "Red Sticked"

First LTE engineering screen is West Florissant & Lucas and Hunt.

Second is Halls Ferry & Lucas and Hunt, it appears it is no longer "Red Sticker". There was a white truck at t

post-18286-0-61731100-1371597839_thumb.png

post-18286-0-74034800-1371597881_thumb.png

• Like 1

Silly phone, could finish my post.

There was a white truck at the Halls Ferry & Lucas and Hunt site when I drove by, couldn't get into the site as I was in the wrong lane.

I also saw workers up in the tower on Pontoon Rd in Pontoon Beach, I have pictures of that along with some pictures of the site in Granite City behind Goodwill. I'll get some of those pictures posted after I get them uploaded to photobucket.

• Like 1

This is the site in Delhi. Borrowed a friends Panasonic DMC-FZ18. This is what my pics should look like for a while. I love this camera. I need to get one.

9079275683_92729f38ec_o_d.jpg

• Like 1

First LTE engineering screen is West Florissant & Lucas and Hunt.

Second is Halls Ferry & Lucas and Hunt, it appears it is no longer "Red Sticker". There was a white truck at t

Thank you! Also if you, or anyone for that matter is ever out by 270 and N Lindbergh I apparently don't have that one either. I thought I did.

Silly phone, could finish my post.

There was a white truck at the Halls Ferry & Lucas and Hunt site when I drove by, couldn't get into the site as I was in the wrong lane.

I also saw workers up in the tower on Pontoon Rd in Pontoon Beach, I have pictures of that along with some pictures of the site in Granite City behind Goodwill. I'll get some of those pictures posted after I get them uploaded to photobucket.

I am definitely interested in those!

I can't share a whole lot with you until you have sponsorship status but most of the sites near you are rooftop and flagpole sites. Which direction do you drive on your commute?

I mostly use 170 & 64, but I travel all over, I am a computer tech.

I am also now a sponsor.

• Like 1

I tried to post on the fly but Sprint sucks so bad I gave up after 10 mins  I have been a loyal customer for 10 years but I will be switching to verision.  It it just so much better.  I hang out with my friends and they just stream so easy.  We go to the cards games and I cant even pull up the radar. Got me caught in a tornadoe last week.  Anyway, here are some pics from maryland heights.  

I tried to post on the fly but Sprint sucks so bad I gave up after 10 mins  I have been a loyal customer for 10 years but I will be switching to verision.  It it just so much better.  I hang out with my friends and they just stream so easy.  We go to the cards games and I cant even pull up the radar. Got me caught in a tornadoe last week.  Anyway, here are some pics from maryland heights.  

If you can just hold out for a few more months then we will have just as good of service as VZW....

Download Tapatalk, you can upload pics via the App.

I am definitely interested in those!

Here are a few pictures:

Pontoon Rd

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

Granite City - Behind Goodwill

IMG_5639.jpg

IMG_5643.jpg

The site there at Goodwill & the site in Michell on Thorngate Rd, both had a tag from a companny called Forerunner, on their fences, which google returns as this company, http://www.forerunnertower.com/ 

The Site at Goodwill appears to have been an AT&T site as well, but it looks like AT&T pulled out from there, as I don't see there cabinets in the fence any more and they have a new site just on the other side of Fehling Rd at the high school baseball field.  The Fiber in the Pullbox appears to be new. 

I added a link in my signature to the albums of all the site pictures I have taken.

This is the site in Delhi. Borrowed a friends Panasonic DMC-FZ18. This is what my pics should look like for a while. I love this camera. I need to get one.

Nice to see some higher quality pictures with better white balance ;)  Was it starting to get dark when you took these? 

Nice to see some higher quality pictures with better white balance ;)  Was it starting to get dark when you took these? 

No, but I only had one angle to get the pics and I was shooting into the sun. The site is in a fairground and all around it except for that angle is wooded area.

Alton, IL by White Castle. They must have done this over the weekend cuz I check it almost every day. I have never seen these cylindrical legacy panels before.

9085983514_a78a707876_o_d.jpg

9085981162_7f5de47127_o_d.jpg

If anyone(including lurkers) is in these areas or will be soon let me know.

Macomb, MO

Fordland, MO

Wright City, MO

Olivery, MO

Reeds Spring, MO

Hannibal, MO

Neosho, MO

Joplin, MO

Goodman, MO

La Grange, MO

Asbury, MO

Carthage, MO

Edwards, MO

Fulton, MO

Warsaw, MO

Shelbina, MO

Carl Junction, MO

Webb City, MO

Nice to see some higher quality pictures with better white balance ;) Was it starting to get dark when you took these?

No, but I only had one angle to get the pics and I was shooting into the sun. The site is in a fairground and all around it except for that angle is wooded area.

Fully understand that.. Hate those shots including the overcast ones.