Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I still check in now and then. Whats up?

I need HEX style SCID for any site in the MO market with a Site ID that starts with KC. Do you happen to have one or could you get me one? Doesn't matter which one as long as its MO Market and starts with KC. Trying to confirm or deny something with the SCID cheat sheet.

I ran sensorly from the time I left U-city yesterday all the way down to imperial by my house using my HTC one. I definitely picked up 4g from 55 south butler hill down to richardson road. It was definitely fast and the 4g stayed on when I got a call. Do we know if they are upgrading all the towers to LTE? The one at imperial main street / I55 serves my house and I am really hoping they hit that one too. I know they skipped it when they did wimax rollout.

I ran sensorly from the time I left U-city yesterday all the way down to imperial by my house using my HTC one. I definitely picked up 4g from 55 south butler hill down to richardson road. It was definitely fast and the 4g stayed on when I got a call. Do we know if they are upgrading all the towers to LTE? The one at imperial main street / I55 serves my house and I am really hoping they hit that one too. I know they skipped it when they did wimax rollout.

They will be upgrading all 39,000 or so sites. There are however about 100 sites nationwide that they will not be upgrading due to complications of some sort or another. None in STL area that we know about. A lot in Springfield, IL though. If you become a Sponsor you can see all of the sites that they will be upgrading, in progress, completed, etc and you will have access to the MO Market spreadsheet that I created.

They will be upgrading all 39,000 or so sites. There are however about 100 sites nationwide that they will not be upgrading due to complications of some sort or another. None in STL area that we know about. A lot in Springfield, IL though. If you become a Sponsor you can see all of the sites that they will be upgrading, in progress, completed, etc and you will have access to the MO Market spreadsheet that I created.

That's kinda funny because I am from Springfield, IL. I'm just guessing that there are probably equipment issues. They couldn't put wimax in there because they were having issues with equipment that was old and not maintained very well by IPCS (at the time). I'll check out the sponsor info. Thanks!

I get am getting 4G in Columbia, IL again today. I think it was off yesterday. The funny thing is...I can only get it in the bathroom. I wonder if it has to do with all the metal stalls/lockers?

I get am getting 4G in Columbia, IL again today. I think it was off yesterday. The funny thing is...I can only get it in the bathroom. I wonder if it has to do with all the metal stalls/lockers?

I just think it has to do with the fact that the signal is coming from a MO site and is and should be weak that far out.

I just think it has to do with the fact that the signal is coming from a MO site and is and should be weak that far out.

Oh by the way. Anyway you can get me an SCID from ur connection? If you need instruction let me know.

Hey everyone. Just joined to tell everybody that my 4g finally worked last night after work. I was using sensorly and had to set to plot points (as far as I could tell) I got about 420 points from S. Lindbergh and Hwy 55 south to Arnold and then through Arnold. I even had 4g at my house off Tenbrook. And the tower site at Church Rd. and Jeffco was definatly putting out 4g. I have the LTE engineering screenshots if needed. I really dont know what info from them I need to post. I also just plotted another 350 or so this morning on my way to work on 4g so it is def. up and working.

Thanks and hope this helps someone!

Hey everyone. Just joined to tell everybody that my 4g finally worked last night after work. I was using sensorly and had to set to plot points (as far as I could tell) I got about 420 points from S. Lindbergh and Hwy 55 south to Arnold and then through Arnold. I even had 4g at my house off Tenbrook. And the tower site at Church Rd. and Jeffco was definatly putting out 4g. I have the LTE engineering screenshots if needed. I really dont know what info from them I need to post. I also just plotted another 350 or so this morning on my way to work on 4g so it is def. up and working.

Thanks and hope this helps someone!

Thanks for the report. Please upload the pics or PM them to me. Or just type out any serving cell info that you got.

This is from Zingers gas station on Jeffco...

Serving Cell: 206 Band: 25 RSRP: -78 RSRQ: -7

Down the street about a mile...

Serving Cell: 206 Band: 25 RSRP: -105 RSRQ: -9

Hope this is all right lol

Matches

Glad to see you guys taking the recommendation of tracking the sites. It's the only way to tell and y'all will be tracking down new unaccepted sites in no time before the get released.

Sent from my little Note2

If this is true then we have some sort of anomaly with the cheat sheet. It should be 056254##. Can someone get me the HEX SCID from Dellwood, Lambdin and Maffitt, and/or Wells-Goodfellow so I can see how far off we are?

I've connected to LTE off of Telegraph Road Meremac bottom and 55 and on 141 when I type in ##3282# on my dialpad this was under LTE record.<br />Would this be the site ID's in which I connect it to those times

uploadfromtaptalk1367951467236.jpg

I've connected to LTE off of Telegraph Road Meremac bottom and 55 and on 141 when I type in ##3282# on my dialpad this was under LTE record.<br />Would this be the site ID's in which I connect it to those times

Use ##DEBUG# and select LTE Engineering

Use ##DEBUG# and select LTE Engineering

You may also need the number to put in to get to LTE Engineering (after ##DEBUG#) and that code is: SPRINT -> 777468

Edited by mmark27

Anyone with HTC or iPhone, I will gladly pay you Tuesday for an SCID today....wish I had one of those devices i would go check it myself.

Lambdin and Maffitt

Dellwood

Wells-Goodfellow