Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Could also be a lit up Clear site conversion...

Clear site conversion to what? If you mean Clear to full Sprint build, those aren't happening yet. If they're going to happen, not likely to see any until next year. They would still be in the initial planning period at this point, not to mention permitting and all the other stuff.

Clear site conversion to what? If you mean Clear to full Sprint build, those aren't happening yet. If they're going to happen, not likely to see any until next year. They would still be in the initial planning period at this point, not to mention permitting and all the other stuff.

I'm getting Band 41 LTE from a known Clear tower by my house on the MiFi...

I'm getting Band 41 LTE from a known Clear tower by my house on the MiFi...

Like you said thats a clear site....band 41 can't be mapped on sensorly because there is no device yet to map it. Even when there is we do not yet know how Sensorly will treat this data.

Like you said thats a clear site....band 41 can't be mapped on sensorly because there is no device yet to map it. Even when there is we do not yet know how Sensorly will treat this data.

Ah, apologies to David, then. I thought that since I was able to pull the signal on the MiFi on the Sprint Network, that it was already assimilated.

Ah, apologies to David, then. I thought that since I was able to pull the signal on the MiFi on the Sprint Network, that it was already assimilated.

It is part of Sprint already, but there are no devices that can map it yet. Only hotspots can pick up Clear LTE, and you can't map with those. We have to wait for the LG G2, GS4 Mini, or likely the Note 3 before we can map any of Clear's LTE coverage. 

It is part of Sprint already, but there are no devices that can map it yet. Only hotspots can pick up Clear LTE, and you can't map with those. We have to wait for the LG G2, GS4 Mini, or likely the Note 3 before we can map any of Clear's LTE coverage.

When those devices go live, I've got a few known locations for mapping. :)

Clear is replacing their WiMax equipment with equipment that can do both WiMax and LTE. So when you are getting band 41 it is from a site that clear already had/has. I think eventually Clear and Sprint equipment will be similar to what they did with Nextel and Sprint with Synergy where both technologies will be on the same rack.

That is the Page and Skinker site lighting that up. I verified the SCID on the spreadsheet and the band. Parked right under the Pennsylvania site and was still pulling the Page site.

That is the Page and Skinker site lighting that up. I verified the SCID on the spreadsheet and the band. Parked right under the Pennsylvania site and was still pulling the Page site.

Gotcha...thanks.

Looks like Vinita Park is live. I went directly under the tower and pulled 8.5mb down and about 6mb up. Please don't be mad I didn't have the HTC EVO on me so I didn't get the HEX SCID to confirm but I did get the 3 digit style SCIDs. I also mapped with Sensorly. I will go back to get the HEX SCID.

9703607154_6a38786f7d_z_d.jpg

9703610528_056745e22e_z_d.jpg

9700378193_f8b5a36f1a_z_d.jpg

This last shot was from Page and 170 off of that tower

9700381379_63dae6e1ae_z_d.jpg

Happy Dance!!!!

• Like 2

Looks like Vinita Park is live. I went directly under the tower and pulled 8.5mb down and about 6mb up. Please don't be mad I didn't have the HTC EVO on me so I didn't get the HEX SCID to confirm but I did get the 3 digit style SCIDs. I also mapped with Sensorly. I will go back to get the HEX SCID.

This last shot was from Page and 170 off of that tower

Happy Dance!!!!

I'm never mad at any report

• Like 2

Tuesday-Friday Acceptances

This puts us at 33% NV Complete one third of the way complete!

That's incredible when you consider how short the rollout has been in the market. Maybe it's just me, but it feels like it began in earnest in April.

That Monroe city could be nice for Mark twain lake-if it's got 800. It's ridiculous that the only one that has service around the lake is us cellular

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

I was thinking the same thing. I got decent roaming service up there, but nothing on the lake at all.

Edit: I got roaming service on the lake, but it was completely unusable.