Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

There is a new site near 44 and grand. I don't know what area you are in down there but that one should be close enough to reach parts of downtown.

I'll be right downtown.

Downtown has that sweet-ass 2.5/2.6ghz spectrum LTE on Band 41. I had it from my seats at Busch Stadium all the way down past the federal reserve bank at Washington ave.

That don't stretch into the dome. I see a few towers within 4 or 5 blocks of the dome, but they are not LTE yet and was wondering if they are on a schedule to fire up soon.

That don't stretch into the dome. I see a few towers within 4 or 5 blocks of the dome, but they are not LTE yet and was wondering if they are on a schedule to fire up soon.

Your guess is as good as mine, they will all be done eventually.  Better yet, they should set up a picocell at the Dome and while they are at it....another one at Scott Trade.

• Like 1

Your guess is as good as mine, they will all be done eventually.  Better yet, they should set up a picocell at the Dome and while they are at it....another one at Scott Trade.

6 at the Scott....lol

• Like 1

After looking at the map, I don't see a completed site near there. Is this site broadcasting but not accepted? It was also already mapped on sensorly when I opened it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Turtle Creek Dr & Mexico Rd