Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Can confirm zippy LTE @ the Zoo.

===============

Debug

===============

Engineering

Current Service for CDMA: N/A

CMDA Signal Strength: N/A

Roaming Indicator value: Not Roaming

Channel: N/A

Latitude: 0

Longitude: 0

RSSI: N/A

SID: 0

NID: 0

Packet Zone ID: 0

Packet Call Control State: Connected

Ec/Io: N/A

Receive Power 0 (CDMA): N/A

Receive Power 1 (CDMA): N/A

Receive Frame Error Rate: N/A

Mobile IP Error Code: 0

IPv4 Address: N/A

PN value: N/A

Subnet Color Code: 0

HDR Session State: Power Save

MAC Index: N/A

Subnet ID: 00 00000000 00000000 00000000

UAY024 value: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

AN-AAA value: No Request

Packet Error Rate value: N/A

DRC Request: 0

P_Rev value: N/A

Dominant PN: 0

Current Service Pilots: N/A

eHRPD

Channel: N/A

RSSI: No Signal

Ec/Io: -2.5 dBm

APN: r.ispsn

LTE

IMSI: 310120020339171

Connection State: Connected

PLMN ID: 942747955

Band:

[0] type:LTE band:E_UTRA_OPERATING_BAND_41 channel:40978

RSRP: 0 dBm

RSRQ: 0 dB

RS-SINR: -18.4 dB

Tx Power: N/A

APN: r.ispsn

IPv4 Address: 0.0.0.0

IPv6 Address: N/A

IPv4 Call Last Error Code:

IPv6 Call Last Error Code: WDS_CER_UNSPECIFIED_V01

Signal Check pro vibrated a couple times this morning saying I was connected to LTE. I looked at it and it only said eHRPD, so I hit the reset connection and it said it was connected to LTE for a second. I was not able to get a screen shot fast enough before it went back to eHRPD. I can't get it to connect anymore. I will try to look at towers in this area later, but I can't right now. This is in Wentzville by the intersection of 40 and 70. It might have just been bugging out or something. I haven't heard any news of towers in this area being worked on, nor have I seen any work lately. So I am doubtful.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Signal Check pro vibrated a couple times this morning saying I was connected to LTE. I looked at it and it only said eHRPD, so I hit the reset connection and it said it was connected to LTE for a second. I was not able to get a screen shot fast enough before it went back to eHRPD. I can't get it to connect anymore. I will try to look at towers in this area later, but I can't right now. This is in Wentzville by the intersection of 40 and 70. It might have just been bugging out or something. I haven't heard any news of towers in this area being worked on, nor have I seen any work lately. So I am doubtful.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Never know... keep watch out there

Anyone else having data issues with the tower at 70 & 79? All of our lines (iPhones) will not connect or have worse than 1rx data speeds. This after several airplane mode and power cycles.

Where are you at in relation to the site? 

Where are you at in relation to the site?

I have been all around it. On 70 (from mid rivers to hwy K), on Mexico at Salt Lick Rd., at Dierbergs on Salt Lick (79) and 70.

Pic below is the best I could get out of it. The other few tests resulted in complete fails (no ping).

Posted Image

I have been all around it. On 70 (from mid rivers to hwy K), on Mexico at Salt Lick Rd., at Dierbergs on Salt Lick (79) and 70.

Pic below is the best I could get out of it. The other few tests resulted in complete fails (no ping).

ypaje4eh.jpg

I pick it up at my house off of Birdie Hills and am having to use WiFi cause the LTE is unresponsive
  • Like 1

Anyone else having data issues with the tower at 70 & 79? All of our lines (iPhones) will not connect or have worse than 1rx data speeds. This after several airplane mode and power cycles.

Haven't been up that way but I am having the same issues off whatever is serving Zumble and 70. Can't do a speed test, it won't even finish the ping.

Posted Image

Typical Sprint legacy lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Woo Hoo.  Here's my Sprint haul.  Read 'em and weep.  Gotta love the NV upgrades let alone the LTE.  LMFAO

Screenshot_2013-09-01-16-21-37.png

Hmmmm same location in Rogersville, MO.  The problem is they (Verizon) have been getting this for over  year we (Sprint) have been sucking hind Ti**y forever.  Will it change?

Sprint (my phone)

324 ms ping

43 Kb/s dn

22 Kb/s up

Verizon (my wife's phone)

90 ms ping

22 Mb/s dn

2.5 Mb/s up

Hmmmm same location in Rogersville, MO. The problem is they (Verizon) have been getting this for over year we (Sprint) have been sucking hind Ti**y forever. Will it change?

Sprint (my phone)

324 ms ping

43 Kb/s dn

22 Kb/s up

Verizon (my wife's phone)

90 ms ping

22 Mb/s dn

2.5 Mb/s up

No one enjoys reading posts about how the Sprint legacy network sucks. We already know. And you know it will change. It is changing. The network is being upgraded.

You can sit there and praise VZW. However, my VZW LTE speed was below 1Mbps on Friday evening where I was eating dinner in Albuquerque. Even Sprint 3G was beating it. I had to use T-Mobile LTE to get 20+Mbps. VZW speeds are plummeting in many places at peak times. And they are starting to suck hind teat behind Tmo and AT&T. And even Sprint in many places.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

• Like 2