Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Quit being a freeloader and buy SignalCheck Pro already will ya. :-)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

Quit being a freeloader and buy SignalCheck Pro already will ya. :-)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

I'm poor dude....I might buy it when 800 starts popping up.

I was going to say that too.

"It'll work better if you click the gray bar............."

$2 will get me 10 miles....that might be the difference between getting to and not getting to work on Friday.

i know how that is. St Peters to 44 and Kingshighway 5 days a week

You wimps (Long story) Rogersville, MO to Bethalto, IL twice a week with all the normal driving in between.  ;)

You wimps (Long story) Rogersville, MO to Bethalto, IL twice a week with all the normal driving in between.   ;)

I'm sure you have a decent job to warrant that drive...went to Ranken Tech and I make $10/hr....sucks

went Vatterott and I make $13

Thats and extra $500 and I got a family of 5 to provide for by myself. Not complaining, I love my life and family it just sucks that I spent $25000 on school and have nothing to show for it.

• Like 1

Thats and extra $500 and I got a family of 5 to provide for by myself. Not complaining, I love my life and family it just sucks that I spent $25000 on school and have nothing to show for it.

Decent yes but sometimes decent means having a job not necessarily making a lot of money.  Let's just say that to keep my family in a home and near my family safety net I did what needed to be done.  Like sleeping in a car most of the week for 4 years.  Trust me.  I feel your pain.

Family of 4. I haven't to spend money on school stuff yet. But there is other things that require certain attention.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.   :)

Any new purple on the map? I'll be getting the 3 digit for Hanley/Natural Bridge on the way home. Got the one for 64/Clayton this A.M. How are the 2 in SoCo/JeffCo coming along?

Any new purple on the map? I'll be getting the 3 digit for Hanley/Natural Bridge on the way home. Got the one for 64/Clayton this A.M. How are the 2 in SoCo/JeffCo coming along?

I think Hanley and Natural Bridge is 40-209-378 but it might not be. 

Family of 4. I haven't to spend money on school stuff yet. But there is other things that require certain attention.

We all have our problems. I'm sorry I mentioned it I will get back to the subject at hand. ;)

No harm done

Exactly.  It's good to hear the stories behind the people we "see" here everyday and know how much they put into this board.  If we didn't vent you'd think we are all rich TV weathermen   :lol:

Serving Cells Needed HEX Style:(iPhone, HTC)

Behind Ferguson Police Dept

St. Jacob, IL

Lemay Ferry and Mt Olive

Jennings City Hall

N Hanley & Natural Bridge

Earth City Plaza

Serving Cells Needed 3-digit Style:(Samsung, LG, iPhone, Moto,etc)

141 Near Quick Trip

Old Lemay and Spring Frst dr

Flushing Meadws & Des Peres

Kiefer Bluffs(Ballwin)

N Hanley & Natural Bridge

64 and Clayton Rd

Thinking about posting a more in depth one over on the sponsor side with more than just St. Louis Metro sites.

I picked up 4G on I-70, just west of Earth City Expressway.  I'm assuming this is the Earth City Plaza site.  Serving Cell was 0561D702.

Edited by barkwoot
  • Like 2