Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Shit. I thought the buchiet site was cottleville 2 since it was the second site to get equipment. I think I fished up. I was in st peters by the college heading to a buddies house.

Its the 2nd one we noticed. I bet it had equipment first and no one noticed. I started calling one off 94 as Cottleville 2 because it wasn't the first live one. 

This is what I have in the logs:

It's the MiFi 500, if anyone wants to help me find where I get the band info. I'll be driving around today looking for LTE, so I'm on mobile... :)

Look at this post, it may help:http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4083-sprint-td-lte-25002600mhz-discussion/?p=180533

Its the 2nd one we noticed. I bet it had equipment first and no one noticed. I started calling one off 94 as Cottleville 2 because it wasn't the first live one. 

Ok, still confused which one was he across the street from?

We seem to get more 3 digit styles.. Or the real name PCI. Physical cell identity the other ones are Global Cell Identities.

A lot of our donuts got fixed today all at one time along with others in a few other markets. I hope the same was done in your market but I didn't notify them of that market since none were reported. And that's more than I need to say publicly about it.

We tend to value HEX higher than 3-digit.

Yes, but if someone says, "Hey I just got this SCID" I'd rather have 05609101 vs. 155 because 05609101 will tell me what site it was and 155 will only tell me that its not a site that we already know about. HEX. in and of itself, can confirm a site. 3-digit cannot. 

No Bucheit was done before they started on 94 and Motherhead. I was the one that got pictures of Bucheit before it started broadcasting LTE while they were down the street working on 94 and Motherhead.

94 and Motherhead still isn't broadcasting LTE. I was by there 5 hours ago.

No Bucheit was done before they started on 94 and Motherhead. I was the one that got pictures of Bucheit before it started broadcasting LTE while they were down the street working on 94 and Motherhead.

94 and Motherhead still isn't broadcasting LTE. I was by there 5 hours ago.

What I meant to say is something along the lines I bet work started on Bucheit before 94/Motherhead  because it fired up first. I noticed 94/Motherhead slightly before you got the Bucheit pictures I think.  I started calling 94/Motherhead Cottleville 2 because it wasn't the first on the air with LTE. Hell I might end up calling it Cottleville 3 if they don't get the damn thing on the air before they build a new one.

I know I know its not really taking forever but it feels like forever.

Yes, but if someone says, "Hey I just got this SCID" I'd rather have 05609101 vs. 155 because 05609101 will tell me what site it was and 155 will only tell me that its not a site that we already know about. HEX. in and of itself, can confirm a site. 3-digit cannot. 

That ruins all the fun of the hunt.  I guess I'm weird and love to go ooohh... new serving cell, then I go find it.  The LTE hunters in our area usually post screen shots of the -60 to -70 signal, Sensorly the site, and tell me exactly which one it is.  I can understand though if you have someone posting random stuff they see driving around and they being lazy and don't want to hunt the site down.

Last night I was at the buchiet site. I was confused by the 2 sites. I was too excited since this site is pretty close to the house.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

post-2525-13755397241167_thumb.jpg

Last night I was at the buchiet site. I was confused by the 2 sites. I was too excited since this site is pretty close to the house.

If you took that right at the Bucheit site its Bucheit. That site is stronger than a horse terd on the ground in a Wyoming winter.

That ruins all the fun of the hunt.  I guess I'm weird and love to go ooohh... new serving cell, then I go find it.  The LTE hunters in our area usually post screen shots of the -60 to -70 signal, Sensorly the site, and tell me exactly which one it is.  I can understand though if you have someone posting random stuff they see driving around and they being lazy and don't want to hunt the site down.

There's this thing called gas....its kind of expensive

There's this thing called gas....its kind of expensive

If we were worried about that I believe none if us would have spreadsheets and/or Sensorly installed on our phones and taking entire day trips in the name of wireless nerds. Plus most of your sites are on top of each other so it makes it easy.

• Like 1

This sightly crosses into Kansas territory, but I drove up highway 13 from SGF to KC today. No LTE on the north side of SGF, and no LTE on highway 7 with the three new LTE sites from Clinton to Harrisonville. Even though Sprint coverage maps now show LTE there.

Sent from my HTC ONE

If we were worried about that I believe none if us would have spreadsheets and/or Sensorly installed on our phones and taking entire day trips in the name of wireless nerds. Plus most of your sites are on top of each other so it makes it easy.

Not all of us are made of money.....And if I was in St. Louis ya, I could probably ride my bike around but the spacing on the east side is not as good as STL.

Serving Cells Needed HEX Style:(iPhone, HTC)

Behind Ferguson Police Dept

St. Jacob, IL

Lemay Ferry and Mt Olive

Jennings City Hall

N Hanley & Natural Bridge

Earth City Plaza

Serving Cells Needed 3-digit Style:(Samsung, LG, iPhone, Moto,etc)

141 Near Quick Trip

Old Lemay and Spring Frst dr

Flushing Meadws & Des Peres

Kiefer Bluffs(Ballwin)

64 and Clayton Rd

Thinking about posting a more in depth one over on the sponsor side with more than just St. Louis Metro sites.

Serving Cells Needed HEX Style:(iPhone, HTC)

Behind Ferguson Police Dept

St. Jacob, IL

Lemay Ferry and Mt Olive

Jennings City Hall

Earth City Plaza

Serving Cells Needed 3-digit Style:(Samsung, LG, iPhone, Moto,etc)

141 Near Quick Trip

Old Lemay and Spring Frst dr

Flushing Meadws & Des Peres

Kiefer Bluffs(Ballwin)

64 and Clayton Rd

Thinking about posting a more in depth one over on the sponsor side with more than just St. Louis Metro sites.

I'll see if I can pry my wife's galaxy s3 away long enough on the way to her work Monday morning to get 141/QT and the old Lemay Ferry

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

CID for the tower on 76 by SDC 5167701 and 02

Correction. The CID is 5617701 and 02