Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Workers on site in Godfrey, IL again...panels and RRUs are on the ground. Guy said he did not know when it would be integrated.

Went by this site around noon today and there was a guy on top of tower with ropes hanging down.  
Edited by Perk44

Went by this site around noon today and there was a guy on top of tower with ropes hanging down.  

Ya, they were up there the other day too...hopefully they hang those panels today.

Ok, so I have not posted anything in a while. I have been keeping up with this thread and the one in the sponsor area. I have not really had anything to say since I have not seen any progress around here (in Wentzville). But I have a question about the antennas/panels. The legacy sprint panels seem to always have 3 panels per sector. Does that generally apple to NV sites as well? I was just wondering because from what I can remember from what has been posted on here, there have been multiple sites that only have 1 NV panel per sector.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ok, so I have not posted anything in a while. I have been keeping up with this thread and the one in the sponsor area. I have not really had anything to say since I have not seen any progress around here (in Wentzville). But I have a question about the antennas/panels. The legacy sprint panels seem to always have 3 panels per sector. Does that generally apple to NV sites as well? I was just wondering because from what I can remember from what has been posted on here, there have been multiple sites that only have 1 NV panel per sector.

Most Legacy sites only have 2 panels per sector. Some have one per sector. Then there are the occasional Sprint/Nextel Synergy sites that have/had 3 iDEN panels and a CDMA panel per sector. NV Panels will be one per sector unless, from what I have heard but not seen, there is a narrow beamwidth panel in addition o the normal NV Panel.

One Legacy Panel

9102629183_5532f93f67_h_d.jpg

2 Legacy Panels per sector

9079275683_81e5ab9b96_h_d.jpg

Synergy-3 iDEN Panels and NV panel shown

9097685846_8fa950e84b_h_d.jpg

• Like 1

Network vision antennas will be one unit per sector. It contains 6 antennas inside.

Ok. That makes sense. Sorry for such a dumb question.

Can someone check the site at Delmar and 170 LTE engineering screen wise? I had 4G through there just 20 minutes ago. If not i can tomorrow morning.

Just drove through there on my way to Skinker & Pershing for a traffic study. I could not not get LTE. Cycled airplane mode 1/4 mile from exit ramp on SB 170, didn't get data back (3G) until driving east down Delmar.

Also took some picture of the panels on the rooftop site near the church just north of Skinker & Forest Park Parkway. Will post those later tonight, not sure if what I can see are sprint or not, though I know it is a sprint site.

Just drove through there on my way to Skinker & Pershing for a traffic study. I could not not get LTE. Cycled airplane mode 1/4 mile from exit ramp on SB 170, didn't get data back (3G) until driving east down Delmar.

Also took some picture of the panels on the rooftop site near the church just north of Skinker & Forest Park Parkway. Will post those later tonight, not sure if what I can see are sprint or not, though I know it is a sprint site.

Ill head back that way on my way home here in a bit and see if i get 4G. and ill pull off and see if it is that site.

Ill head back that way on my way home here in a bit and see if i get 4G. and ill pull off and see if it is that site.

Sensorly shows LTE up 170 to slightly past Delmar that looks like it's coming from Brentwood.

Will post when I get home no way to get it off the fujuifilm at work

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Here is the picture I took after work of the site between Westwood Dr  and 94 near the  intersection of Westwood Dr & Motherhead Rd. in Cottleville. I posted it to the inprogress thread too so it can be showed in progress.

DSCF0107.JPG

• Like 1

Good news to south county folks. The tower at baptist church and Tesson ferry has ropes on the towers and gear being added.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372376269.423738.jpg

Looks like sprint rru up in the top middle.

You are correct, sir. This has been added to the sheet. The map is also updated with today site acceptance.

Here is the picture I took after work of the site between Westwood Dr  and 94 near the  intersection of Westwood Dr & Motherhead Rd. in Cottleville. I posted it to the inprogress thread too so it can be showed in progress.  DSCF0107.JPG

I rode by that site too about 5:45. It was nice seeing work out here.

This is the Buchheit site in Cottleville. I need to go back and grab better pictures

9154484677_3c88f27060_h.jpg

That looks like Sprint RRU's 3rd from the top. Looks to be complete to me.

This is the Buchheit site in Cottleville. I need to go back and grab better pictures

What's that near? Is it Buchheit Supply on/near Weiss  Rd and Burnington Dr? I never noticed that one but can run by there after work if you don't want to make a trip.

What's that near? Is it Buchheit Supply on/near Weiss  Rd and Burnington Dr? I never noticed that one but can run by there after work if you don't want to make a trip.

I can run by there in the morning on my way out to STL.

• Like 1