Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

By the way, Me and the fam will be on vacation this weekend. I will rarely be on here but I will be checking out MO Market sites down 64 and WKY sites in Murphysboro and Carbondale. I will probably report those when I get back. If I don't respond, this is why.

Good to know. If you went a few hours without commenting on progress in this thread I would be worried... A full day and I'd be forming a search party :P

I'm in Champaign Illinois again but I got my daily driver working finally. When I get back this weekend I'll see if I can hunt down some more progress.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I travel throughout Jefferson County I'm not sure if anyone else on this thread is. Any particular areas I should be watching at the moment?

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G LTE on Tapatalk Beta 4

I travel throughout Jefferson County I'm not sure if anyone else on this thread is. Any particular areas I should be watching at the moment?

Not a whole lot we can share with you until you get Sponsor status I will PM you a couple sites but I can only give you nearest intersection. What areas are you in often?

I have noticed over the last few weeks that they have really started to amp up on installs. I bet something like 50% of sites in STL county are installed or are being installed right now.

I'm working at Anheuser Busch right now and it keeps dropping to 1x during lunch I'm going to see if I can spot any visible work.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

There were 2 new sites installed near Anheuser Busch a few months ago. One is a DAS.

Was this the one with only one rack on it or the one with the multiple racks?

Only one rack on it and not the one that hides the panels inside a pole.

The contractors work for True North. Too much traffic to get out and do much off 94 and its inside a gated area off Motherhead.

The ropes are still up but no sign of work done up there but they are doing major digging by hand just like they did to install the cabinets over at the Dellwood Rec Center site. I saw nothing I could say 100% is for Sprint however.

update: NV looking cabinets unloaded today, ground work continues. See no reason why the put up a rope on the tower, nothing going on there.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Does anyone have any reports of work being done in West St Louis county?

Like around the 270 and Page Ave extension? Near Westport.

Nope, but we would love some spotters in that area....

I'm working at Anheuser Busch right now and it keeps dropping to 1x during lunch I'm going to see if I can spot any visible work.

There were 2 new sites installed near Anheuser Busch a few months ago. One is a DAS.

I work likely too close to those towers to actually get signal from them (as in signal greatly improves when I'm in a different building.) I'm thinking the tower a bit north of the ab site is being worked on possibly.

Nope, but we would love some spotters in that area....

I drive passed it twice a day haven't seen anything yet during the 7am or 4:30 drive bys

Our Office is a near Page & 270, actually on the south side of Page by Craig & Borman.  I have checked the sites at Waterwood Ln (east of Craig Rd, south of Page) and the site near Page & Lindbergh, Nothing happening at either yet, except possibly some backhaul as there are new fiber markers all over the place around here.  I can't see which building the site at Westport is on. 

Not a whole lot we can share with you until you get Sponsor status I will PM you a couple sites but I can only give you nearest intersection. What areas are you in often?

I don't have the means to become a sponsor at this time so I'll take what I can get and try to contribute the best I can. I travel 30 from High Ridge to Fenton daily and 141 in Arnold and Fenton to 44. Weekends I can wind up anywhere along 30 to Dittmer, down 21 to De Soto and back up 67 to 55 from De Soto to Arnold.

Loving the better pics!  Never gets old to see the RFS antenna coupled with 3 or 4 RRUs!

I'll never understand why people spend thousands of dollars for DSLR's for zoom when you can get basically the same thing out of a long zoom point and shoot.

I'll never understand why people spend thousands of dollars for DSLR's for zoom when you can get basically the same thing out of a long zoom point and shoot.

That's one I won't agree with it.  A properly trained user with a DSLR and a decent lens could count the number of gnats on an antenna 150 foot up even while shooting into the sunlight.  I wish I could afford one after playing with one at a friends house.  She would not let me take it site scouting and I don't blame her.

That's one I won't agree with it.  A properly trained user with a DSLR and a decent lens could count the number of gnats on an antenna 150 foot up even while shooting into the sunlight.  I wish I could afford one after playing with one at a friends house.  She would not let me take it site scouting and I don't blame her.

I mean for taking pics of Panels/RRU's one should not need to drop $4000 on a camera and lenses(ie. MrZorbatron). Ya, they are great for all of the functions and settings all that stuff but I think my pictures are pretty good for a camera I can get on eBay for $76.

I mean for taking pics of Panels/RRU's one should not need to drop $4000 on a camera and lenses(ie. MrZorbatron). Ya, they are great for all of the functions and settings all that stuff but I think my pictures are pretty good for a camera I can get on eBay for $76.

Ohh..yes, fully agree on that one.  The optical zoom and good stabilization are key.  I prefer the tripod folder as a unipod propped against the door in the vehicle.  Don't even have to get out!

I love Panasonic. Sold them for years when i worked in sales. Leica lens, OIS, and my one that I am borrowing(to show my wife the value)has 18X optical, 28mm wide angle lens.

I love Panasonic. Sold them for years when i worked in sales. Leica lens, OIS, and my one that I am borrowing(to show my wife the value)has 18X optical, 28mm wide angle lens.

Yay a camera thread...I have an old Sony H7 that takes great pictures. I would love to have a DSLR as I have pretty much hit the limit of what I can do with my camera. I often shoot on full manual as I have finally gotten it down on what to change for what I am going for.

I guess I should talk about towers or something here...anyone notice the purple on sensorly around Hannibal and Shelbina?

This is the site near Jennings Station and W Florissant.

9102629183_5532f93f67_h_d.jpg

Checked out Chambers and Bellefontaine and West Florissant and Riverview(both flagpole sites). Didn't see any signs of work. Also tried get a look at W Florissant and I-70 and a couple more over there but didn't see any progress.