Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I would enjoy seeing that! Thanks for your contribution. I have some time tomorrow and I will be updating progress on towers in my area.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Link is in my sig.

From My quick stop at the Site in Pontoon yesterday the crew, working there are from a company called Comm Structures http://www.commstructures.com/reinforce.html looks as though they are reenforcing the structure with their Pole Saver system.  Here is a pick I got with a couple workers up on the pole.

IMG_5672.jpg

• Like 1

I have changed a few sites from NV Panels Up to In Progress as I don't remember changing them to begin with and I don't have a user name to associate the update with. If you see a site on the map that you know has panels up but only shows in progress let me know. 

Any legacy Sprint sites have 2 panels per sector? Climbing ropes up and a white pickup at the cluster of towers near the corner of Wolfram and Mothhead in Cottleville. Near 94 too. Will look after work but its on the small tower with 6 panels up top so I doubt its Sprint.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Any legacy Sprint sites have 2 panels per sector? Climbing ropes up and a white pickup at the cluster of towers near the corner of Wolfram and Mothhead in Cottleville. Near 94 too. Will look after work but its on the small tower with 6 panels up top so I doubt its Sprint.

At LOT of Sprint legacy sites have 2 panel per sector. almost all of them around me have 2 per sector only 2 that I know of that are 1 per sector.

Site behind aldi on north lindbergh has new panels and rrus the falgpole site across from jamestown mall has the side panels off have pics

Didn't have the camera with me...sorry.

9093831993_247b73bf03_o_d.jpg

9093832037_28aee7141d_o_d.jpg

Was this the one with only one rack on it or the one with the multiple racks?

I have changed a few sites from NV Panels Up to In Progress as I don't remember changing them to begin with and I don't have a user name to associate the update with. If you see a site on the map that you know has panels up but only shows in progress let me know. 

Those in/around the lakes were from Rickie. I marked those as panels up. 

I thought that was what it was but I wasn't sure. Do you remember which they were? I have the ones I changed marked with ? Marks on the sheet.

I thought that was what it was but I wasn't sure. Do you remember which they were? I have the ones I changed marked with ? Marks on the sheet.

Warsaw is one I know for sure. I think the others in Camden county and Morgan county were as well, but I can't remember either.

The Joplin one was incorrectly reported, I do remember that. Though it should have been installed by now.... haven't been to Joplin recently enough to know for sure.

Columbia, no idea on that one.

Warsaw is one I know for sure. I think the others in Camden county and Morgan county were as well, but I can't remember either.

The Joplin one was incorrectly reported, I do remember that. Though it should have been installed by now.... haven't been to Joplin recently enough to know for sure.

Columbia, no idea on that one.

We had a guy from Joplin stop in a while back and they said the legacy sites have not been touched.

Was this the one with only one rack on it or the one with the multiple racks?

Only one rack on it  and not the one that hides the panels inside a pole.

The contractors work for True North. Too much traffic to get out and do much off 94 and its inside a gated area off Motherhead.

The ropes are still up but no sign of work done up there but they are doing major digging by hand just like they did to install the cabinets over at the Dellwood Rec Center site. I saw nothing I could say 100% is for Sprint however.

• Like 2

Only one rack on it  and not the one that hides the panels inside a pole.

The contractors work for True North. Too much traffic to get out and do much off 94 and its inside a gated area off Motherhead.

The ropes are still up but no sign of work done up there but they are doing major digging by hand just like they did to install the cabinets over at the Dellwood Rec Center site. I saw nothing I could say 100% is for Sprint however.

Congratulations! I think you just spotted the first In Progress site in St Charles County. Here is a pic from the site in Bethalto, IL while panels/RRUs were being put up. Take a close look at the signs on the trucks.

8964215502_bb3503f9df_o_d.jpg

8964213726_f81bc1462c_o_d.jpg

• Like 2

I did try to take some pictures but they turned out poorly. The best one is below. I only had my phone and was worried about getting hit. You can barely make out the ropes to the top of the white and the pile of dirt behind the fence and brown pole.

motherhead.jpg

I did try to take some pictures but they turned out poorly. The best one is below. I only had my phone and was worried about getting hit. You can barely make out the ropes to the top of the white and the pile of dirt behind the fence and brown pole.

Its nice to see that Blue marker in St Chuck Co.

• Like 3

Okay the three towers with Gravois Mills address have panels up no LTE coming from them. The other around the lake is a backhaul installed to a sprint only site.

• Like 1

Its nice to see that Blue marker in St Chuck Co.

Ya, hopefully that's not just repair work from the tornado!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

By the way, Me and the fam will be on vacation this weekend. I will rarely be on here but I will be checking out MO Market sites down 64 and WKY sites in Murphysboro and Carbondale. I will probably report those when I get back. If I don't respond, this is why.