Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I am currently in the process of considering making a map out of the Mo Market sheet. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

It's addicting but yet neat to see the data. Google fusion tables work pretty well.

It's addicting but yet neat to see the data. Google fusion tables work pretty well.

Map is created and works. Now I just need to figure out how to add a legend.

If anyone(Sponsors only) would like a peak at the map before it is complete let me know.

I wouldn't mind seeing it.  I have a couple updates as well.

Granite City site on Old Rock Rd, in progress, cabinets installed.

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

• Like 1

Went out to field check a signal design we are working on and it just happened to be on the east side of the roof top site at I-170 & Delmar.  I was on the East side of 170 taking these shots with our Canon SX20 camera, 20x zoom but its not an DSLR.  Can someone look at these to see if they are Sprint Panels and RRUs I think they might be but not sure.  There was a worker walking around on the roof there you can see his hard hat in a couple of the pictures.

IMG_5662.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg

More Pictures in the albums in my signature.

• Like 1

Went out to field check a signal design we are working on and it just happened to be on the east side of the roof top site at I-170 & Delmar.  I was on the East side of 170 taking these shots with our Canon SX20 camera, 20x zoom but its not an DSLR.  Can someone look at these to see if they are Sprint Panels and RRUs I think they might be but not sure.  There was a worker walking around on the roof there you can see his hard hat in a couple of the pictures.

More Pictures in the albums in my signature.

Most definitely! The one with the 4 RRUs and the one in the first pic that is second from the left are NV. 

Most definitely! The one with the 4 RRUs and the one in the first pic that is second from the left are NV. 

That's what I thought, Just wanted someone else to verify that as well.  There were so many panels up there, it's probably a site for all carriers.  I guess we can add this one to the in progress list as well.

That's what I thought, Just wanted someone else to verify that as well.  There were so many panels up there, it's probably a site for all carriers.  I guess we can add this one to the in progress list as well.

done!

Map is created and works. Now I just need to figure out how to add a legend.

You'll have to do that by hand in an HTML.  I had to create some of the icons as well as I couldn't find them in the size I needed.  Now wait till you refresh the map and it decides to mess with you, some icons will be red dots, then you refresh and it changes to different sections, then you get pissed and do it 5 minutes later and it comes out perfectly.  

Looks good!  Take a look at my HTML file and you'll see how it is done.  

You'll have to do that by hand in an HTML.  I had to create some of the icons as well as I couldn't find them in the size I needed.  Now wait till you refresh the map and it decides to mess with you, some icons will be red dots, then you refresh and it changes to different sections, then you get pissed and do it 5 minutes later and it comes out perfectly.  

Looks good!  Take a look at my HTML file and you'll see how it is done.  

Ok, so in oder to refresh the map, what I need to do is update the sheet then re-import the sheet into fusion table? that seemed to work but just wondering if that is the correct way to do it. It is having an issue with the icon changing at different zoom levels on one i just changed.

Ok, so in oder to refresh the map, what I need to do is update the sheet then re-import the sheet into fusion table? that seemed to work but just wondering if that is the correct way to do it. It is having an issue with the icon changing at different zoom levels on one i just changed.

Yep, delete all rows then re-import.  

What happens if i just "import more rows" and re import it ontop of itself. thats how i did it to begin with.

You'll get double icons and if one changes then you won't know which one is on top of what. 

Link to MO Market Map is in my sig. It is only temporary until we figure out the legend and where to host it.

White-Legacy/Unknown
Purple-4G
Yellow-3G/4G
Red-3G
Orange will be 3G/800
Green will be 800/3G/4G
Light Blue is In progress
Pause icon is NV Panels up.

Link to MO Market Map is in my sig. It is only temporary until we figure out the legend and where to host it.

Pull the blank lines out of your sig... it's getting pretty big.  

I'll host it and make you a HTML with the legend if you send me what is what.  I'll make you a folder on my webserver and setup an FTP account so you can add/change/delete whatever after the fact.  Plus you can throw site pics in there too if you want.

• Like 1

Pull the blank lines out of your sig... it's getting pretty big.  

I'll host it and make you a HTML with the legend if you send me what is what.  I'll make you a folder on my webserver and setup an FTP account so you can add/change/delete whatever after the fact.  Plus you can throw site pics in there too if you want.

Sweet, thanks!