Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

EHRPD

I don't understand why I am always on EVDO rev a and everyone else is on eHRPD. I have huge problems getting a 4G connection and sometimes have to shut the phone completely down and back on.

For some reason, deep within a hidden menu in my phone eHRPD was disabled. I am now, finally on eHRPD. My wife's Gnex had the same problem...just fixed both. Not sure why it would be like that stock. I thought it may have been something with the stock rom that I am on or something that happened when I was rooting but my wife's is bone stock.

For some reason, deep within a hidden menu in my phone eHRPD was disabled. I am now, finally on eHRPD. My wife's Gnex had the same problem...just fixed both. Not sure why it would be like that stock. I thought it may have been something with the stock rom that I am on or something that happened when I was rooting but my wife's is bone stock.

That's definitely weird.  Glad you found and fixed it though.

hopefully enabling ehrpd will also fix your 4g connection issues too

Now I am dealing with another problem. I went into a hidden menu and it now tells me i need to activate. My phone works and data works....not really sure what the deal is there either.

I just get the feeling sprint is going to light up 50 towers today... All of them being right outside all of our houses. Anybody else get that feeling?

I know of one that got accepted.....

Visited the site at Lucas and Hunt & New Halls Ferry yesterday.  It had new panels & RRUs, new cabinets, and a black SUV with dark windows parked inside the fence.  Orange wires from the window of the SUV to the cabinet.  I asked the guy inside if he was testing the new Sprint equipment and he said no, he was programming it.  Asked if he knew when they would fire it up, he said probably within a week or two.  We'll see.

Y8nHT8X.jpg

Looks like it was sooner than weeks....if someone could drive by there and confirm(and get HEX SCID) that would be awesome

Looks like it was sooner than weeks....

Just yesterday afternoon, I drove down New Halls Ferry from 270 to Chambers with LTE Discovery running in cycle mode.  I was curious to see if that site was on.  My phone cycled out of airplane mode within sight of the tower.  No 4G.  Maybe I'll make another trip.

Are you seeing that it has been accepted?  4G?

Just yesterday afternoon, I drove down New Halls Ferry from 270 to Chambers with LTE Discovery running in cycle mode.  I was curious to see if that site was on.  My phone cycled out of airplane mode within sight of the tower.  No 4G.  Maybe I'll make another trip.

Are you seeing that it has been accepted?  4G?

I PM'ed you

Turned the eHRPD on on my gnex and finally get 4G at Brentwood and 40.

How were your speeds? I'm curious because that's somewhat by my house and on my commute to work...

Turned the eHRPD on on my gnex and finally get 4G at Brentwood and 40.

Did you have to go into the hidden menu?

Yea I did. I don't know why that would be off on an LTE device.....

It's a plot by Digiblur to keep you from polluting the Sensorly maps.... 

;)

• Like 1

I dont know about lilg740 but i DO NOT use Sensorly anymore so we can have an accurate map.

I made a promise to myself and to you all to only use sensorly to map within 100 feet of the site. 

How were your speeds? I'm curious because that's somewhat by my house and on my commute to work...

i wasn't able to run a speedtest. i had to run down Brentwood Blvd past Bridgeport and then shoot up to UMSL.

at Brentwood and Bridgeport I was on 3G though

Edited by steveo314

Seems as if work at Des Peres - Flushing Meadows is complete. Yesterday and cables for pulling up antennas were gone and today no one was there. Antennas are installed on the tower. 

Now lets get Sprint to fire up the LTE on it!

• Like 1

Seems as if work at Des Peres - Flushing Meadows is complete. Yesterday and cables for pulling up antennas were gone and today no one was there. Antennas are installed on the tower. 

Now lets get Sprint to fire up the LTE on it!

Yup when I drove past today I saw no trucks out front.  The new equipment appears to be up there.  I can see a shiny bar of some sort....I just noticed it from 44 while driving by it caught my eye as extra new/shiny looking.

Yup when I drove past today I saw no trucks out front.  The new equipment appears to be up there.  I can see a shiny bar of some sort....I just noticed it from 44 while driving by it caught my eye as extra new/shiny looking.

That makes 10 in progress sites with Panels up in the metro. Time for a big week.