Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Who's ready for the Note 3???

Hell yeah..  can't wait.  If they apply the same changes between the S3 and S4, making the screen a bit larger etc plus making the RF a bit better, throw in LTE 800 by then and that will be one awesome phone!!  

Hell yeah..  can't wait.  If they apply the same changes between the S3 and S4, making the screen a bit larger etc plus making the RF a bit better, throw in LTE 800 by then and that will be one awesome phone!!  

I've heard 6.3" screen and 13mp camera................... Hopefully a Sprint version.

Took a tour of some of the North County sites yesterday:

Clocktower Place (W. Flourissant & 270), Florissant MO

New Halls Ferry & Parker, Florissant MO

Behind Blackjack City Hall, Blackjack MO

370 & Parker, Florissant MO

Parker & Bellefontaine, Spanish Lake MO

No new panels at any of them.  Unfortunately, I was unable to get a good ground look at any of the sites to look for cabinets.  However there was a truck w/ trailer and crew at the Blackjack site.  They were too busy and I was too late to chat with them.  I should have gotten a better look at the truck, but I think it said "Horizon Wireless" or something like that.  I'll go back when I get a chance...

The Chester Bridge is almost shut down over the rising waters as well. It takes 45 feet of river to pull that. That hasn't happened since 1993.

Took a tour of some of the North County sites yesterday:

Clocktower Place (W. Flourissant & 270), Florissant MO

New Halls Ferry & Parker, Florissant MO

Behind Blackjack City Hall, Blackjack MO

370 & Parker, Florissant MO

Parker & Bellefontaine, Spanish Lake MO

No new panels at any of them.  Unfortunately, I was unable to get a good ground look at any of the sites to look for cabinets.  However there was a truck w/ trailer and crew at the Blackjack site.  They were too busy and I was too late to chat with them.  I should have gotten a better look at the truck, but I think it said "Horizon Wireless" or something like that.  I'll go back when I get a chance...

I check out the 370 and Parker site almost every week when I go get cigs at CVS(cheapest place in STL). That's the one I took pics of when they were installing Clear Antennas in March. I have also been to the one in Blackjack several weeks ago. Doesn't look like I will be able to do that until the waters recede.

The Chester Bridge is almost shut down over the rising waters as well. It takes 45 feet of river to pull that. That hasn't happened since 1993.

I think the Miss is going to rise more than they think. Supposed to rain tomorrow and Sunday???

And its 2 or 3 feet from the level it was in Alton in 1993???

Edited by steveo314

Odd... Sensorly has a new single blip south of Wright City near Innsbrook Resort Golf Course.

Ya, I posted that earlier, there is also one near hannibal...both are 30+ miles from an accepted site so there are at least 2 ready for acceptance in MO.

• Like 1

No joy @ lindbergh/manchester. If it is supposed to be completed, its not doing the 4 gee's at this particular time.

It was orange, well at least the sleeve of it was.

That's conduit. Fiber or copper gets put in later. Makes it a cinch to swap out down the road if needed with no digging.

Sent from my little Note2

That's conduit. Fiber or copper gets put in later. Makes it a cinch to swap out down the road if needed with no digging.

Sent from my little Note2

Ahhh, I see.

AMF was on site at Des Peres-Flushing Meadows early last week. More fresh markings on the ground on both sides of Flushing Meadows.

Also a team was on site Monday putting more conduit into the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

AMF was on site at Des Peres-Flushing Meadows early last week. More fresh markings on the ground on both sides of Flushing Meadows.

Also a team was on site Monday putting more conduit into the ground.

They need to get that done before July 9.

Sheet has been updated with tonight's Acceptance report. 2 have already been mapped on sensorly and spoken about today. The other is in in southern MO. MO Market 4.7% 4G complete and climbing!

I would love them too. I get crappy data speeds their.

I'll let you know of an additional happenings as I see them. I drive by it 2-3 times a day during the week.

• Like 1