Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

T1s? Nice to hear about the Sikeston hookup, but is that enough to run LTE, and does that mean I should see some light up within a week?

T1s? Nice to hear about the Sikeston hookup, but is that enough to run LTE, and does that mean I should see some light up within a week?

I was questioning the whole T1 thing also but I was assuming he knows more about that end of it than I do.  He didn't say either way about Sikeston.

I was questioning the whole T1 thing also but I was assuming he knows more about that end of it than I do.  He didn't say either way about Sikeston.

He might be old school where T1 just means to him smoking fast internet... I know its not considered that now but a few years ago there was DSL then the real speed and things you only dreamed about was having a T1.

Yeah, doesn't seem right exactly to me. No matter what, it's nice to hear the last piece of the puzzle might be completed.

I will donate $1 to S4GRU on behalf of anyone who can get me a HEX SCID(iPhone or HTC) of one or more of these sites. In order of importance.

Dellwood Rec Center

Goodfellow and St. Louis Ave.(Wells-Goodfellow)
Lambdin and Maffitt(Near Newstead and St. Louis Ave.)

First person gets the donation. Get me all 3 and I will donate $5.

Serving CELL for the Riverview & 270 site:

@ the Phillips 66 station on lilac & 270:  476

@ the MO welcome center across 270 from the tower: 138

@ the east end of the chain of rocks bridge:  307

Those seem to make sense.

• Like 1

He might be old school where T1 just means to him smoking fast internet... I know its not considered that now but a few years ago there was DSL then the real speed and things you only dreamed about was having a T1.

I remember when having a 9600 modem was mind-blowlingly fast. My AOL pages loaded super fast!

I remember when having a 9600 modem was mind-blowlingly fast. My AOL pages loaded super fast!

I like watching those Charter commercials when they have the 12 year kids act like first gen DSL was slow......try downloading a music album on dial up

I like watching those Charter commercials when they have the 12 year kids act like first gen DSL was slow......try downloading a music album on dial up

Try downloading a JPG, more like it! Half the time, I'd start a download of something, walk away, then hope it was finished when I got back to the computer.

And now I've got a 30Mbps connection at home and can pull down a solid GB from a CDN in the time it used to take the modem do a hardware handshake.

I hope this NV rollout is a similar experience going from Sprint 3G to LTE. :)

Try downloading a JPG, more like it! Half the time, I'd start a download of something, walk away, then hope it was finished when I got back to the computer.

And now I've got a 30Mbps connection at home and can pull down a solid GB from a CDN in the time it used to take the modem do a hardware handshake.

I hope this NV rollout is a similar experience going from Sprint 3G to LTE. :)

Hopefully it is way faster than our current STL 3G. WiMax is considerably faster on my Sprint GS1 (Epic 4G) even out in St Peters

I'm goig to be out and about this afternooon, I should be able to get those Hex SCIDs.

That would be awesome! You know how to get into LTE Enginering?

519 has backhaul and panels/RRU's done!!  I couldn't get to the actual site to see the cabinets. Darn gates!

Hey buddy, not sure if you realized but Site ID's are not allowed on the public side. Please edit the site ID out and put nearest intersection.

Hey buddy, not sure if you realized but Site ID's are not allowed on the public side. Please edit the site ID out and put nearest intersection.

Gotcha and done!!

(Writing down site id's waiting for street locations)....

Went back to the site closest to my house in Collinsville, IL. There was a truck there...didn't have time to stop and talk but the truck said Contractor/Surveyor.

I also live in Collinsville and will check this out.  You sure it isn't anything to do with that part of the 159 expansion?