Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I've been having trouble connecting to the Arnold tower the last few days...is it offline or my stupid Evo LTE phone?

I'll be working at the Drury in Arnold tomorrow so I hope there are no issues....I've been looking forward to playing with a LTE connection!

I've been having trouble connecting to the Arnold tower the last few days...is it offline or my stupid Evo LTE phone?

I drove all over that place including right up next to the tower cycling airplane mode but the only way to get my phone to connect was to use my msl to change my phone to lte only mode.

So I dont know whats up with that.

So if I were to take a trip to south county there would be no lte?

I cant say. Other people have reported connecting with no problem, including my sister on iPhone, but in my two separate trips, I got nothing under stock settings. Maybe the Evo's fault? Perhaps buggy software or prl? Im not an engineer. Maybe fate is just paying me back for having that extra piece of cheesecake.

So if I were to take a trip to south county there would be no lte?

south county is totally different than arnold.

there is some lte near telegraph and 255 area

I was in Arnold at 141/55 all day and there was no LTE.  I didn't bother trying LTE-Only mode.

Them BASTARDS, THEY KILLED KENNY!

Wow, 7 more LTE sites for OK and notta for MO....grrrr

I was surprised there was no MO sites after 6 days. Very surprised.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I'm just disappointed....:(

(hopefully they read this and feel bad enough to get movin again)

We actually LOST a tower since Arnold isn't producing LTE anymore, lol

I was at least hoping that Rickie would have added the 60 or so In Progress sites(permits and a few with confirmed work)

I'm just disappointed.... :(

(hopefully they read this and feel bad enough to get movin again)

We actually LOST a tower since Arnold isn't producing LTE anymore, lol

Honestly with the amount of base work that I am seeing I am thinking there will be a big week here soon.

I would think that we would all be happy for each other's areas getting work done. So honestly anywhere in MO Market. Sikeston is having work done now. As I have said previously, if you can go to the sites nearest you and look for work that is the best way to find out.

I think the main reason we are seeing so much progress in Illinois right now is because I check sites daily and check about 10-15 sites a week. If we all went to out closest sites daily we would all be surprised with what we find.

I would think that we would all be happy for each other's areas getting work done. So honestly anywhere in MO Market. Sikeston is having work done now. As I have said previously, if you can go to the sites nearest you and look for work that is the best way to find out.

Work in the area is nice....but work in the area I'm most commonly at is even nicer.

I've actually found myself checking my phone multiple times while driving to and from work every day.  One of these times that lil 3 is gonna change to a 4 and I'm gonna forget I'm even driving....so fellow drivers, beware.

• Like 2

Work in the area is nice....but work in the area I'm most commonly at is even nicer.

I've actually found myself checking my phone multiple times while driving to and from work every day.  One of these times that lil 3 is gonna change to a 4 and I'm gonna forget I'm even driving....so fellow drivers, beware.

I have that problem gazing at towers from the highway....

I was at least hoping that Rickie would have added the 60 or so In Progress sites(permits and a few with confirmed work)

Rickie was helping me with storm coverage this week, and wasn't at home a lot. I'm sure he'll get to it.

I'm surprised we haven't seen any work either. I suppose they probably stated home the beginning of the week due to weather, but last week and the rest of this week have been very nice.

I can't wait for at least a hint that they're doing work around Springfield, though I'm glad to see they are still working somewhere in the market.

Sent from my HTC ONE

I think one of the tower guys said "Hey, you guys ever been over to Brooklyn Illinois?" and that was the last anyone ever saw of any of them.

• Like 1

I think one of the tower guys said "Hey, you guys ever been over to Brooklyn Illinois?" and that was the last anyone ever saw of any of them.

There is actually a site right behind Roxy's Strip Club...

• Like 1