Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Well I think I have decided to make this trip into MO a site hunting Journey, I will check Parker and 367 and 367 and 270 to see if any work has been done, then Dellwood, then I think I am gonna drive down W Florissant to grab 2 more SCID's from Wells Goodfellow and Lambdin and Maffitt. Just hope I don't hit any crazy traffic on 70 going back to Illinois.

Well I think I have decided to make this trip into MO a site hunting Journey, I will check Parker and 367 and 367 and 270 to see if any work has been done, then Dellwood, then I think I am gonna drive down W Florissant to grab 2 more SCID's from Wells Goodfellow and Lambdin and Maffitt. Just hope I don't hit any crazy traffic on 70 going back to Illinois.

Be careful...some of those areas are not the safest in the world

Be careful...some of those areas are not the safest in the world

I know....I was one of the ones who mapped them originally. As Wells-Goodfellow* was the first STL site to go live.

I know some of you pass 270 and Lindbergh on your daily drive. Could someone grab a HEX SCID from that one? If you don't have an iPhone or HTC but have a GNex you can download this app.

pretty sure 270 and lindbergh is the telegraph tower, as I followed it from telegraph out the barraksview road all the way to past 55 on lindbergh

pretty sure 270 and lindbergh is the telegraph tower, as I followed it from telegraph out the barraksview road all the way to past 55 on lindbergh

270 and N. Lindbergh

true, but how often does one stop to consider it's 255 before it hits Illinois and goes north

stupid highway systems, lol

• Like 1

true, but how often does one stop to consider it's 255 before it hits Illinois and goes north

stupid highway systems, lol

Us Illinoisans do....lol....whats really funny is that I-270 turns into I-255 and I-255 turns into IL-255 after it meets up with I-270.

• Like 1

Us Illinoisans do....lol....whats really funny is that I-270 turns into I-255 and I-255 turns into IL-255 after it meets up with I-270.

I remember when I started driving, my mom told me if you ever get lost and you are on I-270, just keep going it loops back around.

• Like 1

hah yeah, I wonder what the record time is for doing the whole 270 loop.

They ought to shut it all down once a year and run a race called the "St. Loop" grand prix.

• Like 4

I drove to the tower I Arnold and couldn't get anything. I was all over the place and cycling airplane and nothing. Is it possible that it's not consistently broadcasting?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I drove to the tower I Arnold and couldn't get anything. I was all over the place and cycling airplane and nothing. Is it possible that it's not consistently broadcasting?

Thats really weird. According to Robert it has already been accepted.

It was Tuesday, but I believe it had been accepted by then.

We had multiple people connect on Tuesday around noon.

Even when sites are accepted, it is not unusual to see them shut off at times for more testing, or if they discover something wasn't done up to par after the acceptance inspection. It's also entirely possible for a site to go down, as in something failed even right after acceptance. In unlaunched markets, which describes St. Louis, we see signals come and go all the time, even from accepted sites.

Yep, not odd at all, I have seen a site that covers my work turn off and on several times. Some get accepted and are still in some weird test mode where only handoff connections are allowed to the site and it only stays connected briefly. Some are accepted for 4g but never allow any connections at all. Just the nature of the beast.

Sent from my little Note2

If you see the work being done on the telephone pole cell site in St Peters/St Charles on Jungermann Road about the 1200 block across the street from Quiznos and China Queen don't get excited. The work is for T-Mobile according to the gun running the lift, :angry: