Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Sensorly isn't showing any lte points from my mapping run, but my lte available list has 8 entries.

Apparently, Sensorly was upgrading their servers over the weekend. There are some points shown on Lemay Ferry today that weren't there yesterday, so it's possible the new servers are up and starting to process the points over the last several days. It may be another couple days before it's caught up to "real time". Sometimes, viewing at different zoom levels will reveal different points as the data points are added to the different zoom layers.

Today I'm working @ 70 and 94 in st. charles. There is a crew hanging new panels. I will upload @ lunch. Hopefully this nv.

Right at 70 and 94? Didn't see anything at 6:30 this morning. Right there the Sprint site seems to be a big white flag pole near that little Mexican restaurant in that tiny strip mall.

So I went by site By Storage Plus Self Storage in Swansea IL today There is a tower in it's own chain linked area. just outside the storage facility AT&T truck there working inside the enclosure and all the buildings in the enclosure had "cingular" signs on them, but on the next lot over behind a house is a another tower inside a vinyl fenced in area. No way to get to that one without going on private property sorry...and doubt I'd see much with that vinyl fence anyway. Now I do have a question. I saw something posted at one of them and it said "antenna registration number and then had a big long number. Anyone know how to identify a site by that number?

So I went by site ....291 By Storage Plus Self Storage in Swansea IL today There is a tower in it's own chain linked area. just outside the storage facility AT&T truck there working inside the enclosure and all the buildings in the enclosure had "cingular" signs on them, but on the next lot over behind a house is a another tower inside a vinyl fenced in area. No way to get to that one without going on private property sorry...and doubt I'd see much with that vinyl fence anyway. Now I do have a question. I saw something posted at one of them and it said "antenna registration number and then had a big long number. Anyone know how to identify a site by that number?

Thanks for the report...by the way please edit the Sprint site ID out of your post as they are not allowed on the public forum. The registration number is probably a number that identifies it with the owner of the tower like American Tower, Crown Castle, SBA, etc.

Right at 70 and 94? Didn't see anything at 6:30 this morning. Right there the Sprint site seems to be a big white flag pole near that little Mexican restaurant in that tiny strip mall.

Oh ok. I'm looking at the big red and white tower on the other side of 70

Take it for what you will, but there is a whole lot of 1x action going on around olive and mason rd area.

Take it for what you will, but there is a whole lot of 1x action going on around olive and mason rd area.

What do you mean by 1x action? Increased speeds?

lamberts been active for several weeks now, although I don't know good the coverage is inside the terminal.

Check the sensorly.com map for existing 4g coverage in the stl area.

I quess since no one has volunteered to grab an SCID from on of those sites I will try to get one after work...its just a bit out of my way...