Network Vision/LTE - Utah Market (Salt Lake City/Ogden/Provo/St. George/Cedar City)

Rafaelcab

Sadly I've seen no sign of LTE in the American Fork Walmart area, though I did hear from a coworker that they had it driving through Pleasant Grove. I've been anxiously awaiting LTE since ditching my Photon, and I'm hoping like crazy that this is the week!

Well, I saw this so I got a co-worker with his S4 to do a speed test while I did it, I basically got 3 times the speed. We wait to check later.

Oh, we work in Lindon and bars where pretty much equal

hey good to see you still lurking hope all is well! The tower on too of the hill southwest of ranches is 1x800 didn't get a chance yet to get out there and test lte.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

hey good to see you still lurking hope all is well! The tower on too of the hill southwest of ranches is 1x800 didn't get a chance yet to get out there and test lte.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I tried my S3, but won't show any LTE...  Prob because I have dropped Sprint..

Like I said, because of my health, I could not wait.. So I jumped.  It just 2 years to go :)

I keep in touch

Looks like they still may be working in the salt lake valley a little. I have a service notification in sprint zone dated today that says they began network vision upgrades to my most used tower on Dec 11. So they are still working on stuff.

• Like 1

Tiron, that's really odd.  I didn't see LTE at all today while less than 6 blocks from your location indicated in that image.  Maybe my N5 is being unhappy? haha

That's most likely because CSFB hasn't been enabled at that site yet. Until that happens, tri-band phones, like your Nexus 5, cannot connect to LTE without forcing LTE (which disables phone calls and texts). Everyone else can connect just fine.

Based on what has been happening in SL County, it usually takes several days for CSFB to be enabled. 

Pfft, I hardly call anyway, so not like I'd be missing much there!  I just want my LTE to finally work x.x

Well, if you want to force it, you can do that by dialing *#*#4636#*#*, then pressing "phone information", then scrolling down to the drop down menu, then selecting "LTE only". Like I said, that will force a connection to LTE, but it will disable any phone calls or texts. To go back, just go back to "LTE/GSM/ADMA auto (PRL)".

Tiron, that's really odd.  I didn't see LTE at all today while less than 6 blocks from your location indicated in that image.  Maybe my N5 is being unhappy? haha

I have a friend who lives right below the work "Stake" in "American Fork West Stake Center" in my picture and he does not get any LTE either (Galaxy S3).

Taken at the Taco Bell in Riverton. I'm shocked at this. 

bJDKuWV.png?2

Look at your signal levels.  get closer to the site and you should see 15+.  When I am close to any site in San Diego, min is 20Mbps. 

Look at your signal levels.  get closer to the site and you should see 15+.  When I am close to any site in San Diego, min is 20Mbps. 

Here is how it will look like soon in your area.  All taken at different sites and different times.  Average is 20+ 

ZKP0PJql.png ldwlf9Xl.png MlTwzsel.png

yeah dont expect nore than that on average with band 25. Once band 41 goes live  ;) and devices can connect to it speeds will go up but sprint is not promising double digit speeds.

I average 15+ throughout San Diego.  Not sure what you talking about.  Yes very low speeds around 1-5Mbps speeds on a weak signal.