Network Vision/LTE - Utah Market (Salt Lake City/Ogden/Provo/St. George/Cedar City)

Rafaelcab

ok on another note......

will the sites that had only nextel, be converted to sprint lte stuff???

I mean some are doubled up, so you can get rid of 1 set of equip/power supplies....

but on towers that are nextel only....will they add NV there, and maybe help fill gaps??

anyone heard???

oh another question.....

can i get an lte air rave for my house  :wacko:

because i am literally 2' from it, and the green light is on....and it says i am roaming :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

granted in the basement....but 2' from the device :td:

ok on another note......

will the sites that had only nextel, be converted to sprint lte stuff???

I mean some are doubled up, so you can get rid of 1 set of equip/power supplies....

but on towers that are nextel only....will they add NV there, and maybe help fill gaps??

anyone heard???

If I remember correctly a few will be converted but not a lot. Robert has mentioned it in a post somewhere.

Sent from my rooted G Note 2 Using TapaTalk 4 Beta

you can see a rru on that thing?????

i didnt think i saw anything there :unsure:

i was mainly making fun of ALL THE WIRES, going up that thing :blink:

No, your photobucket threw me off.  I thought clicking would zoom in photobucket, but it took me to your next photo...which has RRUs clearly. See post 525

yea i know on the raves...

i just find it amusing that i am roaming when sitting next to it.... ;)

and now that post makes sense......525

oh i think you can right click and save image...then you can zoom in with your own program...

ohhh 1 other thing....

these radio/antennas, are 1900, 800mhz.....he wasnt sure if they were 2500...  but i would imagine so

ok doing some digging, and answered my own thought....I was wrong....

here ya go...no 2.5ghz they have to add new equipment

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/12/sprint-testing-lte-cell-sites-in-san-francisco-we-go-hands-on/

• Like 1

yea i know on the raves...

i just find it amusing that i am roaming when sitting next to it.... ;)

and now that post makes sense......525

oh i think you can right click and save image...then you can zoom in with your own program...

Where in Layton are you located?

Alright guys I thought we were all suppose to be friendly.  Why are people attacking other people who are trying to get to NV sites!!!??? The guy was just trying to get a ride to help us out here and look what happens.  He gets the crap beat out of him...its a shame....This was posted on KSL.  UT man cleared of brutal beating of NV hitchhiker.  

I think its funny that I think of NV as Network Vision now and not Nevada haha.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=26636923&nid=148&title=ut-man-cleared-of-brutal-beating-of-nv-hitchhiker&fm=home_page&s_cid=queue-8

• Like 1

That's is funny...

No the tower for Sprint that hits this way, is on main and the parkway...had west on the parkway and look north...boom right there....

They need one bad west on gentile or bluff area..

Once it's upgraded I am sure we will be fine...

That's is funny...

No the tower for Sprint that hits this way, is on main and the parkway...had west on the parkway and look north...boom right there....

They need one bad west on gentile or bluff area..

Once it's upgraded I am sure we will be fine..

You're right, sorry, my research shows it to be t-mobile on the top and cricket below at heritage site.   How does ATT and VZW do in your neighborhood?  They do poorly in mine.

I just cant stand the idea of air-raves.  To me they just mean I picked the wrong carrier.  In my neighborhood sprint has very very good signal, even in basements, so my sprint devices do great except that there's no sprint LTE yet, but we do have ATT/VZW/TMO LTE.

yours is good because you have a tower at the top of 200, above 89, and 1 by cherry hill...

and then 200 N by the free way...soooo depending on where you are you probably catch 2 towers

Our friends have att and it struggles here....i think vz is ok based on another friend...

in the end it is also the devices.....the motorola photon i had....had an awesome radio in it.....the samsungs...ehhhh

but lte will be here soon.....

in fact i have to run up to the post office....maybe ill scout that 89 tower and cherry hill on the way back....

text me if you want to meet at the tower.....

801-898-6210

A,

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Nevermind that last post, somehow I did a butt post. I downloaded tapatalk so I can attach screen shots easier, but specific to the engineering/technical info.... is the engineering info off my phone(##debug#) more useful information than information you get from the signal pro app??

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4