Sprint Stores re-branding to T Mobile

dro1984

Here where I live we have 4 Sprint Stores and 2 T-Mobile Stores. With one T-Mobile and one Sprint store in the mall up the street I’m sure one of them will close. With the other Sprint locations either rebranding or closing completely. 

...or the entire mall closing...

LOL...  Sorry... couldn't  resist.   Malls are more endangered than Sprint Stores...

Edited by dro1984
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, JDP121 said:

Here where I live we have 4 Sprint Stores and 2 T-Mobile Stores. With one T-Mobile and one Sprint store in the mall up the street I’m sure one of them will close. With the other Sprint locations either rebranding or closing completely. 

4 official Sprint stores and 2 official T-Mobile stores or are some of them owned by third parties?

Just now, bigsnake49 said:

4 official Sprint stores and 2 official T-Mobile stores or are some of them owned by third parties?

I know the Sprint Stores are third parties. Not sure about the TMobile stores. 

1 minute ago, JDP121 said:

I know the Sprint Stores are third parties. Not sure about the T-Mobile stores. 

I have no idea what will happen to the third party stores. I guess location and volume should play a role or they could just let them all compete. Some of them could become Dish/Boost stores or Verizon/AT&T. There is sure to be some upheaval.

We also don't know what role Amazon will play in this scheme with respect to Dish. I could see them reselling Dish/Boost phones bundled with service. They cannot be a Dish MVNO during the 7 years while Dish is an MVNO of T-Mobile. 

• Like 1