Jump to content

New tower spotted in Columbus...could it be Sprint?


Gmotif6
 Share

Recommended Posts

There’s a tower that’s been built in Columbus in Livingston and courtright. The antennas are mounted and they are small. This area is probably the most dense on Sprints Network. I hope this is the beginning of my calls connecting sooner than 7 blocks away from my home. Can anyone confirm who owns this?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Gmotif6 said:

 

There’s a tower that’s been built in Columbus in Livingston and courtright. The antennas are mounted and they are small. This area is probably the most dense on Sprints Network. I hope this is the beginning of my calls connecting sooner than 7 blocks away from my home. Can anyone confirm who owns this?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

I saw that tower maybe 2 weeks ago passing by. It was very odd looking only because it was places smack dab in the middle of that parking lot. I do know that I've seen a few Verizon towers go up in Columbus as of late but the antennas are placed very close to each other paired off. 

 

 You could also post your comment in the Columbus forum on here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did some digging for Columbus permits to see if I could help.  3603 Livingston Ave sound right?  If so:

"DESCRIPTION OF WORK: NEW MONOPOLE CONSTRUCTION FOR CELL SITE OF T-MOBILE." (Emphasis mine.)

- Trip

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Trip said:

Did some digging for Columbus permits to see if I could help.  3603 Livingston Ave sound right?  If so:

"DESCRIPTION OF WORK: NEW MONOPOLE CONSTRUCTION FOR CELL SITE OF T-MOBILE." (Emphasis mine.)

- Trip

I just checked on Google Maps and that looks to be right from when I saw it in that parking lot in passing.  I can swing by there today and grab a pic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

03aa85ba8d6615c3e432d6c737248f62.jpgf6961e010d68b2df9a814590d3613812.jpg

 

Here are the images of that tower of Livingston and Courtright. It’s definitely not a Sprint tower.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, derrph said:

03aa85ba8d6615c3e432d6c737248f62.jpgf6961e010d68b2df9a814590d3613812.jpg

 

Here are the images of that tower of Livingston and Courtright. It’s definitely not a Sprint tower.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

That looks like a T-Mobile RAS setup. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, vryan44 said:

T-mobile isn't fooling around

Neither is Verizon. I’ve seen atleast 2 towers get built in the area. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

  • gallery_1_23_9202.png

  • Posts

    • https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !
    • Mike, are you still recommending that this beta only be used on on dual psim/esim devices or should it now be basically safe for all devices (with usual beta risks)?
    • A new SignalCheck Pro beta is rolling out right now with LOTS of bug fixes.. and some new features. The full changelog is in the app or on the website. In addition to many bugfixes, there are some notable new options: Colorize location display to indicate low accuracy (yellow when Trail Logger is enabled) or outdated timestamp (red). This is enabled by default. Enable/disable display of location coordinates with location accuracy and the location timestamp.. so now each value can be individually enabled/disabled. Configure the maximum age of location data before Location Service is restarted; the default remains at 10 minutes but can now be configured as desired. Limit max number of neighbor cells to display (including 0, if you only want to see the summary line). Some users are seeing LTE or NR data persist after a connection is lost. I made some minor changes, but I wanted to get this release rolled out before continuing to dig deeper into that issue since I made so many other changes that may or may not impact this bug. One thing that users can try is to disable the option under Preferences > Display Settings > Show Hidden Data -- that may resolve the issue. Looking forward to feedback! Thanks..
    • Yup. It keeps GPS info up to date while logging. 
    • Looks like GPS Status and Toolbox
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...