Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

How many of you checked the accepted sites this week for colorado on our other thread? Huuuuuge! It's comming gentlemen... (I'd like to say boys and girls, but I don't see any female participation in this...... ?????) Santa

• Like 1

How many of you checked the accepted sites this week for colorado on our other thread? Huuuuuge! It's comming gentlemen... (I'd like to say boys and girls, but I don't see any female participation in this...... ?????) Santa

Its almost the same towers they just got 1x800 accepted, but still nice

yes. same towers, but got new voice accepted.. Houston went Spark 4 GLTE a month ago. They had over 300 1X800 sites accepted last week, a month after they went live. I am pretty cranked about getting it acepted before Lte is even live here......

Kind of odd. The towers near me have been running 1x800 for the last month but they just showed up on the map as accepted today.,

Kind of odd. The towers near me have been running 1x800 for the last month but they just showed up on the map as accepted today.,

Not odd.  Common, actually.

Robert

• Like 1

yes. same towers, but got new voice accepted.. Houston went Spark 4 GLTE a month ago. They had over 300 1X800 sites accepted last week, a month after they went live. I am pretty cranked about getting it acepted before Lte is even live here......

Lol that's what I said 1x800 is voice ????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1x800 acceptance reports don't come with the same frequency as 3G and 4G acceptances reports. Generally only once or twice every couple of weeks, and generally in big batches. In most Samsung markets, when a cluster goes live, 1x800 goes live as well. It just doesn't get reported at the same time.

• Like 2

Anyone else having trouble connecting to Band 41 today?  Prior to today, I've picked up Band 41 around Aurora, DTC, and, what appeared to be, a quickly expanding region of the southern metro area. Today I get no 4G, even when I switch to LTE-only mode.

Wondering if this is device-specific or a network change?

Anyone else having trouble connecting to Band 41 today?  Prior to today, I've picked up Band 41 around Aurora, DTC, and, what appeared to be, a quickly expanding region of the southern metro area. Today I get no 4G, even when I switch to LTE-only mode.

Wondering if this is device-specific or a network change?

Change is a comin'....Now- I got a faint, short-lived connection(B41 -122dBM) just as I posted the prev. message. 

• Like 2

Change is a comin'....Now- I got a faint, short-lived connection(B41 -122dBM) just as I posted the prev. message.

I am sitting at my desk at work and my phone just changed to Lte for about 2 minutes, then reversed back to 3g. Someone is testing something somewhere!
  • Like 3

Robert or dkoellerwex I presume we are close on our cluster site acceptance, based on the site acceptance reports I am seeing on other posts... Additionally I am seeing 4gLte turned on and off on my phone intermittantly.. Seems like a lot of testing going around. Do you agree? I am not asking for a start date. Thanks for all of the info you privide us with. Santa....

When a cluster goes live, how many sites do we think we might see go live?

A cluster. So assuming a lot. I know that's not much help. But I would think that almost all of those in progress sites would go live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think Merlin threw out the number three as how many clusters make up the Denver area. Also, March 6th was mentioned a few weeks back. It's going to get interesting pretty quick. 

• Like 2

Robert or dkoellerwex I presume we are close on our cluster site acceptance, based on the site acceptance reports I am seeing on other posts... Additionally I am seeing 4gLte turned on and off on my phone intermittantly.. Seems like a lot of testing going around. Do you agree? I am not asking for a start date. Thanks for all of the info you privide us with. Santa....

additionally, please explain  your pecking order to us bottom feeders: Pecking order: ehrpd, 1X advanced,  We are goin to have some fun now!!!

I think Merlin threw out the number three as how many clusters make up the Denver area. Also, March 6th was mentioned a few weeks back. It's going to get interesting pretty quick.

He said St. Patrick's day. March 17. Unless I missed something.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

He said March 6th and that we should be sending St Paddys Day selfies on 4G. They were working on the tower at 470 on the northside of Chatfield today again. Coverage at my house has been dismal to excellent in the last week. Curiously I was in Highlands Ranch this weekend and kept picking up 1x800 from Lakewood. I live really close to Lakewood and never pick up 1x800 here. Out of alignment panel maybe?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

He said March 6th and that we should be sending St Paddys Day selfies on 4G. They were working on the tower at 470 on the northside of Chatfield today again. Coverage at my house has been dismal to excellent in the last week. Curiously I was in Highlands Ranch this weekend and kept picking up 1x800 from Lakewood. I live really close to Lakewood and never pick up 1x800 here. Out of alignment panel maybe?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

2 workers are still working on this tower as of 9 am this morning as I passed by.