Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

There will be free wifi available at Coors Field. It may not be ready by opening day, and it probably won't help outside the ballpark but it's coming. Also, there is now LTE at Pepsi center, just a few blocks away.

I drove by the Pepsi Center and didn't get LTE on my iPhone 5 I'm not sure if it was Band 41 or band 25 if it was Band 41 that would explain.

I drove by the Pepsi Center and didn't get LTE on my iPhone 5 I'm not sure if it was Band 41 or band 25 if it was Band 41 that would explain.

There is a B25 site near the Pepsi center, however we don't really have a way of confirming it is live without someone actually checking it out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'll be driving right by Pepsi Center in a little while and I'll be back to report to see if I can get connected So far I'm thinking the Site isn't Active. Thanks for the info Dkoellerwx

I'm not entirely sure it's a real site. I can't figure out where it would actually be. It's kind of out of place. It wasn't accepted with a cluster like it was supposed to be.

• Like 1

That's right, i remember being on the sponsor maps the other day looking for that Tower and its location was out of place. But Okay I understand now I'll still be on the lookout and see if I get a LTE connection.

So is it a problem that I had a dream about a speed test last night?

How about the fact that I had no connection to data today because we just got new internet through bright house and waited literally the entire day. Also my house is a black hole that sucks up all wireless signal therefore there is 0 service. I was about to have a seizure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been lurking for awhile on here, but never posted. I am at the Pepsi Center right now and am getting lte. I have the HTC One, so it is obviously band 25. Speed tests have me at about 2.5 Mbps down and 3 up. That's inside the arena with a decent crowd. Will have to run a speed test outside the arena after the game.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Been lurking for awhile on here, but never posted. I am at the Pepsi Center right now and am getting lte. I have the HTC One, so it is obviously band 25. Speed tests have me at about 2.5 Mbps down and 3 up. That's inside the arena with a decent crowd. Will have to run a speed test outside the arena after the game.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Could it be a microcell inside the building?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

HTC one. I just started turning lte on to see if LTE is popping up. I am consistently getting LTE: ESM-65535 error code. HTC one on band 25. Driving between 80033 and 80223. What is this code mean? I accept the code and then it goes back to 3g....Band 25 only phone i think.

Saw a crew working what looked to be one of our towers on 470 West and Wadsworth Blvd in Littleton Co. about an hour ago.... On another area, what is it costing Sprint on a per tower basis to upgrade the tower? Thanks..

Is that the one inside Chatfield SP?

• Like 1

.... On another area, what is it costing Sprint on a per tower basis to upgrade the tower? Thanks..

If you do the arithmetic: The original NV 1.0 plan was to upgrade ~39,000 sites for ~$8 Billion.  That works out to just over $205,000 per site.  Since the original announcement, there have been additions for more sites and for B41 LTE & B26 LTE, and also more dollars allocated, so that today I would guess the total estimated cost per site is in excess of $400,000, but that is just a guess, and really doesn't account for the newer plan to have something like 50,000 B41 sites.

• Like 1

If you do the arithmetic: The original NV 1.0 plan was to upgrade ~39,000 sites for ~$8 Billion.  That works out to just over $205,000 per site.  Since the original announcement, there have been additions for more sites and for B41 LTE & B26 LTE, and also more dollars allocated, so that today I would guess the total estimated cost per site is in excess of $400,000, but that is just a guess, and really doesn't account for the newer plan to have something like 50,000 B41 sites.

Wow!