Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

Accepting constructive criticism is a huge part of life. Not being able to gets you no where. Dkoellerwx was right in his statement. If I had been Merlin, I would've accepted it and just checks my sources and done some research. Especially if I am on the "inside with sprint." Anyways! I hope Colorado has LTE by the time I visit next year, if I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside sprint? I'm not sure about that. .. With several of his posts made me wonder. It could've just been me though.

Inside sprint? I'm not sure about that. .. With several of his posts made me wonder. It could've just been me though.

Well, somewhat. Or had some sources or idk. Regardless he could've explained his point to everyone or accepted that he was wrong. I know better than to tell people that I know are more versed on the subject that they are wrong lol. I still know relatively nothing in comparison to most people on this forum,

Well, somewhat. Or had some sources or idk. Regardless he could've explained his point to everyone or accepted that he was wrong. I know better than to tell people that I know are more versed on the subject that they are wrong lol. I still know relatively nothing in comparison to most people on this forum,

So did I miss something as to why he is gone? It looks like some posts have been deleted.

So did I miss something as to why he is gone? It looks like some posts have been deleted.

Basically said something that was incorrect, was corrected/questioned on his statement, and then got upset that Robert corrected him. Merlin then asked to have his account deleted. It's not worth discussing further though. That was literally it.

Edit: typos. I suck at typing on this ipad

• Like 2

Basicallys aid something that was incorrect, was corrected/questioned on his statement, and then got upset that Robert corrected him and asked to have his account deleted. It's not worth discussing further though. That was literally it.

I appreciate the update.

Alright back to our regularly scheduled programming.... LTE in Colorado!

• Like 1

I noticed sensorly lit up e470 west at i70 north on i70 to Applewood apple jack ..today. Anyone in the area get 4g naturally?

A site was accepted recently near I-70 and W. Colfax.  May be from that site.  Details are available in the Sponsor section on maps.  We post every site acceptance to our maps nearly every day.

Robert

• Like 2

A site was accepted recently near I-70 and W. Colfax. May be from that site. Details are available in the Sponsor section on maps. We post every site acceptance to our maps nearly every day.

Robert

Seems like somebody was on the mapping right away!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A site was accepted recently near I-70 and W. Colfax.  May be from that site.  Details are available in the Sponsor section on maps.  We post every site acceptance to our maps nearly every day.

Robert

thanks robert.. I have business in that area tomorrow. I'll check it out for the group

(removed screenshot)

Here is a screen shot of what I'm talking about. This has been happening constantly ever since I received the Spark update. No data connection??

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

As far as the data issues, there are a whole host of things that can cause problems. It could be they are beginning to fire up NV sites, or it could be a network hiccup. It's hard to say.

I've had quite a few errors (on a single band device, the HTC One) with a message of 'Unable to establish wireless data connection' and various error codes:

Error code 67

LTE: ESM-65535

LTE: EMM-0

LTE: ESM-65541

These have been both down in Highlands Ranch and up in Fort Collins (which is already live with 3G network vision).

I've had quite a few errors (on a single band device, the HTC One) with a message of 'Unable to establish wireless data connection' and various error codes:

Error code 67

LTE: ESM-65535

LTE: EMM-0

LTE: ESM-65541

These have been both down in Highlands Ranch and up in Fort Collins (which is already live with 3G network vision).

Well they did fire up a bit of LTE in Fort Collins... maybe they caused a problem when they did that. 

No clue about Highlands. 

• Like 1

I think these were errors associated with the data outages that occurred today based on other reports I've read around the forums tonight.

Robert

• Like 1

Robert mentioned in 2012 that Sprint would be installing LTE inside there stores are they still going foward with that? And doesn't Sprint announce new markets about every month?

It has always just been some stores, not all stores.  About a third.  We have already had reports of some of our members finding strong LTE signals inside the store, but none or a weak signal outside.  So it is happening to some extent.

Robert

• Like 1

Well they did fire up a bit of LTE in Fort Collins... maybe they caused a problem when they did that. 

No clue about Highlands. 

None of these errors were from today.  I've gotten them over the last month.  I got more errors when I was down in Denver (a month ago) than I tend to get in Fort Collins.  It makes sense that errors would happen as NV is being deployed.

I did notice the LTE tower in Fort Collins on the maps today.  I'm going to pay a visit to the mall when I can.

All I have been able to get is B41 here in Fort Collins. Does that mean I won't see B25 or B26 until the LTE switch is flipped on?

I'm going to be driving thru FoCo today. I'll drive by the tower and see if I can connect to the tower.... :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

All I have been able to get is B41 here in Fort Collins. Does that mean I won't see B25 or B26 until the LTE switch is flipped on?

B41 is completely independent of B25 and B26. Each goes live when each is ready. There is no set order.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Good news... Getting LTE on my way to work.. Highway 52 west from i25 to north 95th street and highway 52. Average speeds of 15 mpbs and I peaked several times at 25mbps. I did check the field test screen.. It is band 25.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Charge your phone!

• Like 1