Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

It went out to people in Hawaii too, where network vision has barely begun, and won't possibly be anywhere near complete in 30s days.

It's also not saying that the network will be complete in 30 days,

It says (well at least the one I got) says that your network " will be more complete than ever " in 30 days, which is true. In 30 days it will be more complete than now, but not necessarily complete.

edit. Wait, did your's say "largely complete?"

Mine said largely complete. And I had a South Dakota billing address. But I did still have an ABQ phone number.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

JUST GOT THE SPRINT TEXT ON ALL NEW SPRINT UPGRADES.... COMMING IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS SPRINT SPARK... I HIT THE LINK TO THEIR SITE, AND IT WAS BLANK... I AGREE WITH ROBERT ON THIS ONE, DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO STOP BLEEDING AND LOSS OF CLIENTELLE, MARKET SHARE AND REVENUE

• Like 2

JUST GOT THE SPRINT TEXT ON ALL NEW SPRINT UPGRADES.... COMMING IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS SPRINT SPARK... I HIT THE LINK TO THEIR SITE, AND IT WAS BLANK... I AGREE WITH ROBERT ON THIS ONE, DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO STOP BLEEDING AND LOSS OF CLIENTELLE, MARKET SHARE AND REVENUE

It may have been a device or app error, but typing in all caps is against the posting guidelines.

Looks like Sprints main coverage map now has Colorado Springs included for 4g LTE.  I think they just added that to the map.  I'm pretty sure it wasnt there last weekend. I'll begoing through there next weekend and am interested to see what kind of speeds i get on my ancient htc 4g lte.

Sorry Robert, I am at work and going back and forth on different work programs that operate differently. Adp requires caps, my others not. just in a hurry and didn't know.

Not a problem.

sprint site says Colorado springs is 4g lte but not spark!!

No Spark in the Springs. There was no WiMax network to convert to Spark. There were only two WiMax Protection Sites. So you're right, just Sprint LTE.

Band 25/26 I believe is capable up to 37 Mbps. Band 41 is 60 Mbps Max from what I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Band 41 maxes out in the 90's. But Sprint is smartly advertising a lower peak speed. You will be hard pressed to get a speed above 70Mbps.

• Like 1

Strange happenings at DIA the last two nights - aside from the underground alien city. My S3 will not connect to 3G out there at all. Looking at signal check, it reports an eHRPD signal, but says the eHRPD data connection is "unregistered". It ends up connecting at 1x. All along Pena to and from I get 3G and LTE. As soon as I turn my phone on in Aspen, 3G is there and usable, but DIA - all over the field- no 3G. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Strange happenings at DIA the last two nights - aside from the underground alien city. My S3 will not connect to 3G out there at all. Looking at signal check, it reports an eHRPD signal, but says the eHRPD data connection is "unregistered". It ends up connecting at 1x. All along Pena to and from I get 3G and LTE. As soon as I turn my phone on in Aspen, 3G is there and usable, but DIA - all over the field- no 3G. Anyone else experiencing this? Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I was traveling last week on Thursday and Friday but was able to get LTE on parts of Pena. At parking garage and inside terminal it was 3g and garbage as usual but not quite 1x garbage.

Did anyone else get this message today?

SprintFreeMsg: Over the next month, the new network will be largely completed in your area. See new phone offer at http://sprint.us/upgrade1 Reply S to stop.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

My wife got that text too, we're in Grand Junction if it matters (I suspect it doesn't).

I was traveling last week on Thursday and Friday but was able to get LTE on parts of Pena. At parking garage and inside terminal it was 3g and garbage as usual but not quite 1x garbage.

I should note that in the mornings, such as right now, it works just fine. Only in the evenings/night does it go weird.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I should note that in the mornings, such as right now, it works just fine. Only in the evenings/night does it go weird.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Friday night when I was coming home I got LTE on Pena.

Maybe just started on Saturday?

Looks like Sprints main coverage map now has Colorado Springs included for 4g LTE. I think they just added that to the map. I'm pretty sure it wasnt there last weekend. I'll begoing through there next weekend and am interested to see what kind of speeds i get on my ancient htc 4g lte.

when I was there LTE was fast I got 23 down but I was in line with cell site with -71db strength couldn't get closer to cell site I was near printers parkway and airport rd

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Strange happenings at DIA the last two nights - aside from the underground alien city. My S3 will not connect to 3G out there at all. Looking at signal check, it reports an eHRPD signal, but says the eHRPD data connection is "unregistered". It ends up connecting at 1x. All along Pena to and from I get 3G and LTE. As soon as I turn my phone on in Aspen, 3G is there and usable, but DIA - all over the field- no 3G. Anyone else experiencing this? Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

The sites inside the airport have had a lot of work going on. Note: it is also a royal pain in the ass to access those sites.

• Like 1

Hmm. I wonder where all those samsung/sprint/ericsson tech are going to be diverting their attention now. :]

Hopefully you're right!

On another not, I'm glad we're not in a Lucent market......been to Vegas and Phoenix several times in the past 2 months and will tell you.....the service sucks eggs down there. Very bad voice service almost throughout the entire valley in PHX. When you are on LTE it's fortunate to see over 1 mb. Same in both markets on multiple occasions. Hope it was just one tower or something to the effect but it's all over town pretty much. Hope they get 800 voice rolled out quickly and/or whatever else will correct that because damn.....it was rough taking/making calls down there.