sprint network 2018 predictions

danlodish345

4 minutes ago, danlodish345 said:

Ok noted... Can we lock this thread since it's dead?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No reason to do that. 

In regards to your other post, you quoted me saying that all TDD-LTE (Band 41) sites must have the same Upload/Download ratio configuration. That means the peak upload and download speeds per carrier on all sites will be the same. It implied nothing about the coverage of each individual site, only the configuration of the signal on the site.

No reason to do that. 
In regards to your other post, you quoted me saying that all TDD-LTE (Band 41) sites must have the same Upload/Download ratio configuration. That means the peak upload and download speeds per carrier on all sites will be the same. It implied nothing about the coverage of each individual site, only the configuration of the signal on the site.
Ok so it helps keep the experience uniform across the network when it comes to upload speeds.

1 minute ago, danlodish345 said:

Ok so it helps keep the experience uniform across the network when it comes to upload speeds.

That's the result, but that is not the reason. If different configurations are used on sites that are even remotely close to each other, it creates enormous interference and could cause major network issues. Remember that TDD-LTE uses the same channel for upload and download, while FDD-LTE (Band 25, Band 26) uses separate, dedicated channels for upload and download. The TDD-LTE (Band 41) channel switches between download and upload many times a second. Those changes must be synchronized or it causes the aforementioned interference.

That's the result, but that is not the reason. If different configurations are used on sites that are even remotely close to each other, it creates enormous interference and could cause major network issues. Remember that TDD-LTE uses the same channel for upload and download, while FDD-LTE (Band 25, Band 26) uses separate, dedicated channels for upload and download. The TDD-LTE (Band 41) channel switches between download and upload many times a second. Those changes must be synchronized or it causes the aforementioned interference.
Ok I m understanding a bit better now.