SignalCheck Beta Crew Forum

mikejeep

On 8/17/2024 at 11:58 PM, CalebM said:

I noticed that there is a beta version of this app and signed up here at ask if web uploading is limited to the beta? Someone on the /r/CellMapper sub reddit posted about the map and I'd like to make contributions. 

In-app uploading is limited to the beta. You can export your data from the non-beta version and I can manually add it to the map if you would like.. go to Logs > Export Web Data in the app, and then DM me with the file.

I would like to get in-app uploads into the public version soon, however there are still too many bugs that I have been fighting to iron out.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mikejeep said:

In-app uploading is limited to the beta. You can export your data from the non-beta version and I can manually add it to the map if you would like.. go to Logs > Export Web Data in the app, and then DM me with the file.

I would like to get in-app uploads into the public version soon, however there are still too many bugs that I have been fighting to iron out.

It has been nearly flawless for me (excluding the one recent glitch that was very likely a one-off on my phone). Maybe consider putting web-uploading under a "experimental-features" section. Basically saying that it is not fully ready for prime time but should you want to enable it then you do so at your own risk.

New SCP beta rolling out now.. gave this one some extra testing with the hopes that I have finally cleaned up the glitches with 5G NSA web uploads as well as some other minor bugs. Please keep an eye on your upload notification to see if you have an abnormally large number of "clusters" being uploaded compared to the number of pending entries you had. By default, the app includes up to 512 entries per "cluster", but LTE and NR entries are clustered separately.

• Like 1