I've finally won the battle

BlueAngel

After constant battles with Sprint I have won, I am no longer on a ASL account. I was told when I signed up the charge (then $5.99, now 7.99) would be removed from my account after 12 months of on time payments, well that never happened. When I called about it they said they never remove it even if you're on time every month for your entire contract. Well one thing led to another and I was promised a 20% credit on my account for the next two years because of the ASL things yadayada, their notes never showed this so several phones calls today I finally got it all sorted out (after being hung up on and passed around like a joint) I arrive at this. Thank you Sprint for finally doing what was right. :D

post-9468-0-46055800-1414627799_thumb.png

• Like 3

After constant battles with Sprint I have won, I am no longer on a ASL account. I was told when I signed up the charge (then $5.99, now 7.99) would be removed from my account after 12 months of on time payments, well that never happened. When I called about it they said they never remove it even if you're on time every month for your entire contract. Well one thing led to another and I was promised a 20% credit on my account for the next two years because of the ASL things yadayada, their notes never showed this so several phones calls today I finally got it all sorted out (after being hung up on and passed around like a joint) I arrive at this. Thank you Sprint for finally doing what was right. :D

I had a Account Spending Limit too and I think that is ONE of the WORSE things to do to a customer, my credit dipped just slightly because I applied for something. I know why they do it, but that $5-7 charge is ridiculous!! I fought and fought too and finally got it taken off. I feel your pain!! I am glad you got yours resolved too!!

Perhaps it was. [emoji12]

Sent from my Nexus 5

They keep trying to tell me it only gets reviewed once a year and is done by the system, they dont like people leaving ASL.

• Like 1

I was on the phone for several hours today, it's not an easy battle to win.

Sent from my Nexus 5

yeah i can see that. Ive had a few issues with my account before like being charged hidden deposits without any information confirming a deposit. Must be system errors

They kept charging me for lookout premium when I never added it to my account, they removed it once before and it magically appeared on this months bill.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Sounds about right. I even showed them previous receipts of not being required a deposit, and they refused to refund my money that was taken out without authorization. But a call from the store got them to credit that amount back on my bill, thankfully.

They waive the charge if you sign up for autopay and ebill, so it all seems like a non issue. I'm not on Asl so maybe I'm missing something?

I don't do auto pay for anything, I don't like giving the ability to companies to access my bank account it whatever they see fit.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

I don't do auto pay for anything, I don't like giving the ability to companies to access my bank account it whatever they see fit.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I'm the same way. I tend to pay bills instantly when they come in. Some bills I will even pay electronically before I get the statement in the mail. But no way will I authorize a company to withdraw from my account.

• Like 5

They waive the charge if you sign up for autopay and ebill, so it all seems like a non issue. I'm not on Asl so maybe I'm missing something?

Sometimes I have to wait a day or two after a bill to fully pay the bill amount, so It can sometimes cause NSF fees, and its not right for everyone. I like giving authorization each time I need to pay, so I have everything in check.

With sprint autopay can't you just give them a credit card? Get a well Fargo visa, use it for autopay, get the sprint fee waved and pick up free phone insurance at the same time. Win win.

Wells fargo? yeah not happening they're terrible almost as bad as Bank of America. But honestly they needed to hold up their end of the bargain from when I signed up, took a lot of tries over the last two years to finally get them to budge and admit that they basically lied to me.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Everything gets tracked in quicken and reminders are a week to 10 days in advance of a bills due date.  I have some things that are auto pays but its my account sending a preset amount, not the company grabbing money.