iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Getting my phone fixed tomorrow and I'm definitely gonna make sure i request a new Touch ID cause this one is irking my nerves.

Sent from my shiny new Space Grey iPhone 6

Correct. It's the best one there is. If you just download the carrier pack, zeppelin is included.

721916a34d65f77761016c2f50422631.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

There is a jailbreak for iOS 8 well the latest version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How common is the misaligned front facing camera problem? Two of my friends have it on their's, as well as the display at the store I work at. Neither of them had noticed it until I asked if they had a problem.

How common is the misaligned front facing camera problem? Two of my friends have it on their's, as well as the display at the store I work at. Neither of them had noticed it until I asked if they had a problem.

I think the first batch of unites have the front facing camera issue. I think my phone is starting to have it but only because I dropped and cracked it. I think generally if you just careful with the phone the fro t camera won't move.

Sent from my shiny new Space Grey iPhone 6

Very common. Happened on mine, my brothers, and many other users here...

I got my phone day 1 and have had 2 replacements since then. Neither of the replacements have done it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

• Like 1

Mine was one of them. My second one did it too. On my third one now and all of the buttons and the front camera are good on it now so fingers crossed third time is the charm.

I didn't have my first unit long enough to know for sure, just under 36 hours, but my 2nd unit hasn't given me any trouble with the front facing camera.

It's strategic. It's so you'll walk around and shop.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Lol it makes sense. I'm definitely gonna buy AppleCare Plus thought. This guy came in with a shattered screen, replaced his whole phone for 75$ plus taxes so it came up to 89$ something.

Lol it makes sense. I'm definitely gonna buy AppleCare Plus thought. This guy came in with a shattered screen, replaced his whole phone for 75$ plus taxes so it came up to 89$ something.

Pretttty sure you have to buy that within 15-30 days of purchase of your original iPhone...

Pretttty sure you have to buy that within 15-30 days of purchase of your original iPhone...

I was told 60 by Apple Support when I called in to add it to my 6 Plus. I'll do research to find out for sure.

Edit: Confirmed. It's 60 days from date of purchase. Look at the important notes section of the AppleCare+ page: https://www.apple.com/support/products/iphone.html

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk 3.1.1

• Like 1

Nah it's 60 days before you can't buy it anymore. So I got time.

• Like 2

I get AppleCare+ on all of my iPhones. I use this "computer" more than any other piece of tech I own, so the cost of AppleCare+ is 100% worth it, IMHO.

• Like 1

I get AppleCare+ on all of my iPhones. I use this "computer" more than any other piece of tech I own, so the cost of AppleCare+ is 100% worth it, IMHO.

My Dad has never been a warranty guy for all of his life, but when the iPhone 4S came out and he decided to go Apple, the guy at the Sprint store pitched the idea of AppleCare+ to him. We have, up to now, owned AppleCare+ on every Apple product we have bought since then (3 iPhone 4S's, 1 iPhone 5, 3 iPhone 5s's, 1 iPad Air, and now 1 iPhone 6+). You're really spending more money NOT to get it, because a repair from Apple can cost upwards of 200 bucks, whereas you could just get a new phone for free or the $79 deductible with AppleCare.

-Anthony

• Like 1

My Dad has never been a warranty guy for all of his life, but when the iPhone 4S came out and he decided to go Apple, the guy at the Sprint store pitched the idea of AppleCare+ to him. We have, up to now, owned AppleCare+ on every Apple product we have bought since then (3 iPhone 4S's, 1 iPhone 5, 3 iPhone 5s's, 1 iPad Air, and now 1 iPhone 6+). You're really spending more money NOT to get it, because a repair from Apple can cost upwards of 200 bucks, whereas you could just get a new phone for free or the $79 deductible with AppleCare.

-Anthony

My next Mac will have it. My iPad does and every other iPhone in the house does too. It's so worth it.

• Like 2

My next Mac will have it. My iPad does and every other iPhone in the house does too. It's so worth it.

I will be buying AppleCare for my Mac before August.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk 3.1.1

• Like 1

Got a question, you guys think I should upgrade Tapatalk? I still have the old version before it all went to hell. How's it functioning, have they updated it at all?

Got a question, you guys think I should upgrade Tapatalk? I still have the old version before it all went to hell. How's it functioning, have they updated it at all?

Long live tapatak version 3.2.1.

I'll never update until they come out with a better UI.

• Like 1

Long live tapatak version 3.2.1.

I'll never update until they come out with a better UI.

Facts bro lol. I just checked, the App Store and it looks like they still haven't updated it. Not since December 29th. I'll keep the good ole fashion Tapatalk. The one I know and love.