iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Ah, I get it...

Now, just to be sure, is everybody here who has an iPhone 6 able to connect to Spark? I don't personally know anybody with an iPhone 6 on Sprint other than myself so I'd like to be sure it is merely a problem with the phone. Some people on the Sprint communities with iPhone 6's also have the problem I have, but then again users who go to the communities at Sprint usually wouldn't go if they didn't have an issue of some sort.

6+ here and it works great on Spark.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Ah, I get it...

Now, just to be sure, is everybody here who has an iPhone 6 able to connect to Spark? I don't personally know anybody with an iPhone 6 on Sprint other than myself so I'd like to be sure it is merely a problem with the phone. Some people on the Sprint communities with iPhone 6's also have the problem I have, but then again users who go to the communities at Sprint usually wouldn't go if they didn't have an issue of some sort.

Mine works. If spark is available, it connects and holds. You might have a device specific issue if other people near you on other devices are connecting to spark with no problem. Take it to apple and tell them it doesn't connect to band 41.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Ah, I get it...

My 6+ loves B41 and will stay connected to it as long as it can.

What market are you in?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Crapatalk

My 6+ loves B41 and will stay connected to it as long as it can.

What market are you in?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Crapatalk

Mine is the same. My phone will prefer -120 dbm b41 over a strong b25 and b26 signal any day. And I don't mind that either, because I usually clock about 7-8 down on -120 dbm lol.

• Like 1

That's good to here, thanks guys. It does seems like a device-related issue. It hasn't been 2 weeks yet so I'll just take it to Sprint and swap it out for a new one.

I'm in Orlando by the way.

I would, but I'd hate losing my iMessages and backed up app data.

It's not bothering me. I will make a backup and extract the data and keep a copy of it on my Mac.

It's not bothering me. I will make a backup and extract the data and keep a copy of it on my Mac.

What app do you use for that? After you extract the data, can you put it back on the newly setup phone?

What app do you use for that? After you extract the data, can you put it back on the newly setup phone?

iExplorer works really well.
  • Like 1

In my case, no. It's an app on the Mac that just takes the backup and extracts the data and places it in a folder of my choosing. I can't remember the name of it at the moment, but I'll post it later if you'd like.

Edit: http://www.iphonebackupextractor.com is one app that's Mac and windows friendly.

• Like 1

Again with this phones camera sensor...my brother took this while he was taking our demon chihuahua for a ride to dunkin.... It came out great, even if her head isn't completely in frame.

ace93bb7580fb3f55aa8ddaea8f24f9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

• Like 4

Anyone try out Apple Pay yet?  I've only been able to use it once but it worked well.  I hope its use takes off as I really like the increased security.

I was going to use it when I went to subway the other day, but I never made it to subway and instead went to a little chineese place and got a metric ton of sweet and sour chicken and pork fried rice.

• Like 1

How much is it normally? I already downloaded and played around. This just happened to be the first thing in my line of sight. Lol.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1414162792.832286.jpg

I've got no idea. I have never used camera+....I just saw that it's free through the app store from that link.

Sprint's 'iPhone for Life' plan to offer annual upgrades

http://www.cnet.com/news/sprints-iphone-for-life-program-to-offer-annual-upgrade/

http://www.phonedog.com/2014/10/24/sprint-iphone-for-life-program-adding-12-month-lease-option/

Starting November 14, Sprint will offer a 12-month lease option with its iPhone for Life plan. The monthly lease charge for the iPhone 6 will start at $30, while the iPhone 6 Plus will start at $35. Here’s the full pricing breakdown:

• iPhone 6 16GB: $30 per month
  • iPhone 6 64GB: $35 per month
  • iPhone 6 128GB: $40 per month
  • iPhone 6 Plus 16GB: $35 per month
  • iPhone 6 Plus 64GB: $40 per month
  • iPhone 6 Plus 128GB: $45 per month

Sprint will also add the iPhone 5s to its iPhone for Life offering on November 14. The 16GB model will cost $18 per month for 24 months, the 32GB unit will be $21 per month for 24 months and the top-end 64GB version will be $24 per month.

The rate plan remains the same: $50 per month for Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

Edited by ipplanman
  • Like 3

Here is a totally free app to extract iPhone backups.  http://supercrazyawesome.com/

You can extract data on a per app basis.

• Like 1

Sprint's 'iPhone for Life' plan to offer annual upgrades

http://www.cnet.com/news/sprints-iphone-for-life-program-to-offer-annual-upgrade/

http://www.phonedog.com/2014/10/24/sprint-iphone-for-life-program-adding-12-month-lease-option/

Starting November 14, Sprint will offer a 12-month lease option with its iPhone for Life plan. The monthly lease charge for the iPhone 6 will start at $30, while the iPhone 6 Plus will start at $35. Here’s the full pricing breakdown:

• iPhone 6 16GB: $30 per month
  • iPhone 6 64GB: $35 per month
  • iPhone 6 128GB: $40 per month
  • iPhone 6 Plus 16GB: $35 per month
  • iPhone 6 Plus 64GB: $40 per month
  • iPhone 6 Plus 128GB: $45 per month

Sprint will also add the iPhone 5s to its iPhone for Life offering on November 14. The 16GB model will cost $18 per month for 24 months, the 32GB unit will be $21 per month for 24 months and the top-end 64GB version will be $24 per month.

The rate plan remains the same: $50 per month for Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

You know, I would probably do this... if it included insurance coverage on the phone... but if you add in the cost of insurance -- or the risk of losing/breaking a nearly new phone (and owing for the full cost).. it gets to be just a bit too high for me monthly..  I will stick to my current plan of buying a one year old phone used and selling the two year old phone.  At least for now.

Thanks for this. It's totally legit, too. Comes from the developer that made some pretty well known apps like Castro and Tokens.

Downloading it now.

That was the app I was looking for to begin with, but couldn't remember it until this morning.