As of today, I'm done with SERO-P...

iansltx

...and upping the amount that I pay to Sprint.

What got me to do this? Their business plans.

So I'll be getting unlimited voice + data + 3GB tethering on my phone for $45/mo with no contract (no subsidy, obviously). Plus another 3.1GB shared between a Zing and a Galaxy Tab 4 (which I'll probably mail to my littlest brother for use at college after I play with it for a few days) for another $45/mo, on-contract with subsidies slightly above the ETFs for those lines.

Consider this my vote of confidence in Sprint's ability to get Spark running everywhere I want it. I'm already nearly fully covered with B25+B26, and it's no mistake that all three devices I'll have (Nexus 5, Zing, GTab) are tri-band.

We'll see what happens. But I for one will enjoy having all of that legit tethering data at my disposal, in case for example Time Warner Cable decides to have another backbone failure, or whatnot.

• Like 16

So I'll be getting unlimited voice + data + 3GB tethering on my phone for $45/mo with no contract (no subsidy, obviously). Plus another 3.1GB shared between a Zing and a Galaxy Tab 4 (which I'll probably mail to my littlest brother for use at college after I play with it for a few days) for another $45/mo, on-contract with subsidies slightly above the ETFs for those lines.

Consider this my vote of confidence in Sprint's ability to get Spark running everywhere I want it. I'm already nearly fully covered with B25+B26, and it's no mistake that all three devices I'll have (Nexus 5, Zing, GTab) are tri-band.

We'll see what happens. But I for one will enjoy having all of that legit tethering data at my disposal, in case for example Time Warner Cable decides to have another backbone failure, or whatnot.

Sounds pretty bad ass. I'd like to pick up those options.

I'll have to look into their business plans.  That sounds substantially better than what I've looked at before.

EDIT: I just looked again and see $65 for that same plane.  Are you really getting a 30% discount on top of that?

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll have to look into their business plans.  That sounds substantially better than what I've looked at before.

EDIT: I just looked again and see $65 for that same plane.  Are you really getting a 30% discount on top of that?

Thanks for the heads up.

I was wondering the same thing. I just looked and seen $65 for that...Plus how did you get the share pool?