Harman Kardon Onyx Studio at Sprint Stores, $250 off

jf15219

The $399 price tag is insanely high. It more in line with Bluetooth speakers in the $200 range.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Places like Best Buy are actually selling it for $399... Counting on brand value?

I got one for $150 a few months ago. Was too bulky and lacking of certain features. Great sound but that's bout it honestly.

Ill let you in on a secret.....sprints wholesale price was $65

So even when did the $100 bundle with the m8 hk and the current 150 promo they are making a killing.

Plus the slightly overpriced accessories :P they make tons if money in accessories like any retail center.

Plus the slightly overpriced accessories :P they make tons if money in accessories like any retail center.

Money well spent; I've used their super liberal 1 year guarantee multiple times! (Most recently for my Dot View case which began to fall apart...)

Ill let you in on a secret.....sprints wholesale price was $65

So even when did the $100 bundle with the m8 hk and the current 150 promo they are making a killing.

Curious, is Sprint's wholesale cheaper than others'?

Money well spent; I've used their super liberal 1 year guarantee multiple times! (Most recently for my Dot View case which began to fall apart...)

Curious, is Sprint's wholesale cheaper than others'?

true I've had bad experiences with cases. This speck I have for my HTC one m8 is great so far. I actually enjoy not having to have someone pitch me an insurance plan for my electronic accessory. I do that enough at target as its my job haha
  • Like 1

Crap...I bought one at the $399 price when I had the HTC issue..SGS5...etc...and had to buy the S5 and couldn't get the deal...I knew I should've waited.

My daughter loves this speaker too..and it does get pretty loud, I don't care 'bout features on a speaker. Long as plays some musack and sounds good...which this does pretty well in both areas.

if you buy a s5 or iphone online they are giving them for free and $100 port your number into Sprint.   not a bad deal imho

Think that deal is over. I tried looking on the sprint page and didn't see anything. Seen it earlier this past week but not seeing it at all