2014 Super Bowl Predictions and Discussion Thread

Destroyallcubes

Was anyone at the game?  Wonder what Sprint coverage was like!

I am curious as to how the carriers prepared for the game. If anyone was there, Were there Cells on Wheels?

I am curious as to how the carriers prepared for the game. If anyone was there, Were there Cells on Wheels?

Were there COWs? Probably. But I also saw a few wounded ducks on the Denver side.

AJ

• Like 1

Seattle, its time to party down!  :banana:  It wasn't a shutout game but it was certainly a schooling, Manning back on the bus you go!  SEA 43 DEN 8 FINAL

• Like 1

It was a very disappointing game for Denver, and the lack of " Omaha" disappointed even more. I kind of got bored with it after the first quarter. Most of it was spent browsing the web and eating :)

It was a very disappointing game for Denver, and the lack of " Omaha" disappointed even more. I kind of got bored with it after the first quarter. Most of it was spent browsing the web and eating :)

Yeah, I am not sure which was the bigger loser in this game -- Denver or Omaha.

AJ

• Like 2

Tonights game was a clear example of Murphys Law right after the first snap of the game with the safety. Even Murphy himself would have had more luck than the Broncos tonight.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Tonights game was a clear example of Murphys Law right after the first snap of the game with the safety. Even Murphy himself would have had more luck than the Broncos tonight.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Yep even the broncos special teams got shut down lol. 

Seattle, its time to party down! :banana: It wasn't a shutout game but it was certainly a schooling, Manning back on the bus you go! SEA 43 DEN 8 FINAL

The 90s called and asked for their anthem back.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I will always remember...the Omaha!

AJ

• Like 1