Anyone have any information about LTE in Central IL?  I see on this page: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3913-network-vision-site-acceptance-report-updates/page-5

that Central IL has gotten several LTE Upgrades in the past several months...However I have not seen my 3G change to LTE -- I have noticed slightly faster data speeds, but not much.  Has anyone seen LTE appear here; specifically around Champaign - Urbana, IL?

Also I have tweeted @sprintcare and they have told me that it should be live in the next 90 days.  I have also been told by someone on the chat on sprints website that there were no records of LTE upgrades in this area?  Not sure what to believe....anyone have any other information?

By the looks of the sponsor maps, no LTE sites are active but the NV 3G is running (and it looks like it is installed on most of the sites there just by a quick glance between a couple maps) meaning the equipment is installed but not turned on yet for one reason or another.  You never know how long it could actually be until sites start having LTE turned on though I would guess that there should as least be a few up within that 90 day period.  

Also I have tweeted @sprintcare and they have told me that it should be live in the next 90 days.  I have also been told by someone on the chat on sprints website that there were no records of LTE upgrades in this area?  Not sure what to believe....anyone have any other information?

This is the response they are told to say. They can not give specific dates because there are none. It kinda just gets done when it gets done. IF all is done correctly with  no interruptions or complications, there could definitely be a few LTE upgrades within 90 days. 

Donate to become a sponsor and you can take a look at the sponsor maps for yourself, find out exactly where  those towers are.  :rolleyes:

Anyone have any information about LTE in Central IL?  I see on this page: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3913-network-vision-site-acceptance-report-updates/page-5

that Central IL has gotten several LTE Upgrades in the past several months...However I have not seen my 3G change to LTE -- I have noticed slightly faster data speeds, but not much.  Has anyone seen LTE appear here; specifically around Champaign - Urbana, IL?

It's already been posted, but to reiterate, please use this thread:http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4902-network-visionlte-central-illinois-market-peoria-springfield-quincy-bloomingtonnormal-terre-haute/

To avoid duplicate threads, I will be closing this one.

Thanks!

• Like 2