Shentel / Sprint LTE - (was ntelos - West & N&W Virginia)

marioc21

Mine kept dropping back to 3g so i kept doing ##update# to get it back. This time i did ##scrtn# here's hoping it will stay this time

Like wise. Since still new maybe that. I'm noticing the same.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ok i just upgraded to scp paid version what do i do to log this for them. I seen earlier they were asking for people to do it so I'm trying to contribute but don't know what settings to use. Lol. Also is there anything I should check in the preferences to help out.

Also fun note, most months I was lucky to use 1g of data, well since last night I turned my wifi off and only using lte already used 1.5 g lol thank god for unlimited data.

That's like me. Less than .5gb due to wifi. Not sure today.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ok i just upgraded to scp paid version what do i do to log this for them. I seen earlier they were asking for people to do it so I'm trying to contribute but don't know what settings to use. Lol. Also is there anything I should check in the preferences to help out.

Under Preferences, enter Location Settings and check the "Enable Location Service" checkbox.  I usually set the priority to high accuracy but that makes battery drain a concern, so I don't recommend most people do that.  Under Logger Settings, check the Enable Site Logger checkbox, and if the "log sites with missing GCI" is checked, uncheck that. 

Then after a few days, do some log exports and we'll take a good look!  Thanks!

- Trip

• Like 1

I just realized I'm going to Richmond airport tonight to pick up my daughter. I'll be curious how the transition between nTelos-land and points east is, and I'll run Sensorly to generate some data.

Fun times! ????

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just realized I'm going to Richmond airport tonight to pick up my daughter. I'll be curious how the transition between nTelos-land and points east is, and I'll run Sensorly to generate some data.

Fun times!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Would you mind logging the trip with SCP, or can you do both at once?  Flompholph and I would love to have your logs for both the nTelos and Richmond parts.  :)

- Trip

Guys, you're gonna give AJ an aneurism with all of these speed tests that you're running. :D

But seriously, let's not start and abuse this privilege that we have (finally) gained. :)

-Anthony

Oh, let them have today. I'll hold AJ back! ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Oh, let them have today. I'll hold AJ back! ;)

Hold-me-back.gif

AJ

• Like 5

Does anyone have any advice for my phone, I have an iPhone 6 Plus and today in Roanoke it is showing Sprint LTE in the top left screen corner but data is not working at all. I have tried to restart, reset network settings and the ##update# but still no data.

Any help would be appreciated.