Does my speed match this info

I know I'm jailbroken and have access to the baseband info socthebsoeeds I'm getting doesn't support the 1x hmmm so then what would I be connected to?????? Also anyone no any good apps that work for looking at cell info for iPhone and the engendering screen doesn't work on my iphone

The screens you are showing us are not the built in engineering screens. Under Radio Access Technology, it must likely is just looking at the voice part of the radios which would be 1xRTT. since your phone is displaying 3G and not the little "o" you are connected to EVDO for data. The speeds are on the upper end of good data speed for EVDO. Is your area already upgraded?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Non of my area has been updated I'm using a hacked carrier update and that's what's giving me the boosted speed. Anyway to tell when nv is in play

No carrier update, or PRL or anything else is going to give you better speeds. There's no way around the network, either you get good speeds or you don't. It sounds like the site you are connecting to is getting adequate backhaul, likely related to NV.

Unless you have access to our maps, how can you know that none of your sites have been updated?

Here is a shot of my evdo info how does it look also so for noob question

It looks like an engineering screen, not sure what else you're looking for. 

Sorry for nebbish question I'm just veer curious of the speed I'm getting is proper to all this info

How can a question be "nebbish" if you are brave enough to ask it in The Forums?  And if you are "Veer curious," here is an image to test for your arousal...

hp-veer-ofc-1.jpg

;)

AJ

• Like 1

Here is a shot of my evdo info how does it look also so for noob question

have you dialed *3001#12345#* then hit send? this will bring up the built in engineering screen (known as field test). I used to access this screen often when i had an iPhone (didn't matter if it was jailbroken or not).

I ask around about my area for updates also I'm a 3rd round mrk so figured no updates yet I'm in zip code 03867 if anyone wants to know

Rochester? If so, within the city, you are correct, there have been no updates yet. But there have been about 15 updates in the immediately surrounding area. 

I know I need to donate but what are the imedit areas because I do drive around alot pics places to pull over and test and by updated you mean everything or just gmo I no Rochester are full builds and that's going to take a while

I know I need to donate but what are the imedit areas because I do drive around alot pics places to pull over and test and by updated you mean everything or just gmo I no Rochester are full builds and that's going to take a while

It looks like mostly GMO sites, however full builds are beginning. But the GMO equipment does allow for boosted speeds simply because they are able to bond the existing T1s, which wasn't possible before it sounds like.