Network Vision/LTE - Cleveland/NE Ohio Market

Ianmac23

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2020 at 2:45 PM, imex99 said:

Can anyone help this guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Toledo S4GRU crowd went away a long time ago .  B41 is pretty widespread at least in the Northeast section of the market.  I haven't traveled south of US-20 in a long time, so someone else may know.  They converted a lot of iDEN sites which helped fill in a lot of their rural coverage holes from around Findlay to the IN border.  Probably gangbuster coverage now that TMO is opened up, finally.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone know if T-Mobile is working on the network in the Cleveland area?  It seems like the PCS LTE band that I usually use change from EARFCN 1123 to 804.  Also, my servicing PLMN is 311490 right now.

On 2/23/2023 at 2:51 PM, clbowens said:

Does anyone know if T-Mobile is working on the network in the Cleveland area?  It seems like the PCS LTE band that I usually use change from EARFCN 1123 to 804.  Also, my servicing PLMN is 311490 right now.

The EARFCN change is likely due to the launch of n25. They shifted your PCS LTE carrier from the 15MHz C-block to the 10MHz D+B block, likely so they could launch n25 at 15MHz in your market.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Paynefanbro said:

The EARFCN change is likely due to the launch of n25. They shifted your PCS LTE carrier from the 15MHz C-block to the 10MHz D+B block, likely so they could launch n25 at 15MHz in your market.

I came to that conclusion after a while.  I had just activated my S23 so I was afraid it was due to how it activated.

10 hours ago, Paynefanbro said:

Any idea of how long it will take.  I know it's been like this for about a week now.

25 minutes ago, clbowens said:

Any idea of how long it will take.  I know it's been like this for about a week now.

No clue honestly. In NYC the PCS carrier was shifted weeks before we started seeing n25 but in some markets it happened almost immediately.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 11:11 PM, clbowens said:

Oh, looks like i'm back to 311490 again.

It seems like starting today I'm connected to the 310260 PLMN again, and I am able to connect to SA 5G again.

• 10 months later...