Fat dude

Sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk 4 beta

Mustang shifter

Round table

Pool cleaner

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Does anyone know how well implemented is VoNR in the 5 boroughs. Does anyone use it? I have an iPhone 15 Pro. Does anyone know if T-Mobile is still working on upgrading their network? It seems like the service has gone down. My phone struggles in parts of the Belt Pkwy, and data is slow. 
    • I come to the US Open men’s semifinals and finals every year, and I’ve never been able to use my T-Mobile phone successfully. Usually AT&T is the top performer—good to hear Verizon has upped their game. 
    • One sector down, two more to go — — — — —  I was at Arthur Ashe Stadium for the U.S. Open today and the good news is that there is an n25/41 DAS setup throughout USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. From the "boardwalk" to the outdoor concession area, to inside the stadium; you connect to standalone n41 and n25 everywhere via oDAS and iDAS. The bad news is that in the actual stadium it's beyond useless. While I saw strong coverage as indicated by signal bars and I was able to make calls and send texts, there was no data throughput at all. Running a speed test failed 9 out of 10 times. The only time I got a speed test to work was by switching to LTE funnily enough or by using NSA 5G where the test would initiate via LTE and then n41 would kick in giving me ~20Mbps. T-Mobile has so much traffic on their 5G network that now n41 gets bogged down before LTE. That was a first for me! In the stadium in the same area Verizon got 1.2Gbps on mmWave and LTE kept timing out when trying to test it. My Boost line on AT&T got upwards of 150Mbps on C-band and I know they have mmWave deployed as I saw their Nokia mmWave antennas deployed but I was unable to test it. In the outdoor concession area T-Mobile performed well getting over 150Mbps on n41. AT&T in these areas saw over 250Mbps on C-band and I didn't get the opportunity to test Verizon there. It just seems like 140MHz n41 is not enough capacity for the amount of people inside the stadium. Hopefully T-Mobile is considering deploying n258 to all of these stadiums since they now own that mmWave nationwide. It'd make a world of difference in terms of capacity at these venues. Bonus Pics: Verizon and AT&T mmWave Hidden carrier neutral DAS: 
    • Looks like the second n41 carrier in Seattle was finally upgraded to 90 MHz recently. No idea why it took so long but at least they finally did it.