Chat guy said NV is not happening in my area? lol wat?

I bet he was referencing a specific tower and not the market in general or he is an idiot. I give it 50-50 odds

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Well on both maps, it shows every tower near being upgraded LOL. AND each tower is 4G LOL

Well on both maps, it shows every tower near being upgraded LOL. AND each tower is 4G LOL

I should have been more specific. He may have meant no active work being done at that time on the tower.

I should have been more specific. He may have meant no active work being done at that time on the tower.

Eh I've seen guys lol.

Two questions...

Why even ask a low level Sprint employee a question about Network Vision when we have far more accurate info here?

And why bother posting the employee's response when you know it is wrong?

AJ

• Like 1

Sprint chat personnel in my experience are at best "challenged" in their knowledge generally; Sprint would be better served in either 1) improving the knowledge level of these folk or 2) dropping the service altogether; IMHO, they give Sprint a black eye

• Like 1

Two questions...

Why even ask a low level Sprint employee a question about Network Vision when we have far more accurate info here?

And why bother posting the employee's response when you know it is wrong?

AJ

Because I'm not that experienced and just making sure I was right.

I would wager that employee is incompetent. Sprint employees should be able to see what kind of deployment is going on through the GLANCE system they have access to.

I would wager that employee is incompetent. Sprint employees should be able to see what kind of deployment is going on through the GLANCE system they have access to.

Definitely. And if they know how to read and decipher basic info, it would be glaringly obvious that not only is Network Vision is underway in the entire Ft. Wayne/South Bend market, bit most sites have received at least one upgrade.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Definitely. And if they know how to read and decipher basic info, it would be glaringly obvious that not only is Network Vision is underway in the entire Ft. Wayne/South Bend market, bit most sites have received at least one upgrade.

lol, I told the person that every tower around me has NV going on and that I have a better source/inside then he does. LOL

Thx s4gru :D

Sprint chat personnel in my experience are at best "challenged" in their knowledge generally; Sprint would be better served in either 1) improving the knowledge level of these folk or 2) dropping the service altogether; IMHO, they give Sprint a black eye

Only S4GRU Sponsors should be hired.

LOL. I'm solid but thank you. I did my time in the customer service industry.

Yeah, I remember this from college, "Thank you for calling Reno Air Quick Escapes Vacations, this is Robert speaking, where can I send you on vacation today?"

When we started flights to Vancouver BC, we had a sudden influx of calls from Canadian Asians. Most of our employees couldn't understand them, but I could. So people would send them to me. My call queue was always extremely high.

Thankfully I was promoted out of that department into a non customer service role.

Upon graduation or turning 18, one should have to choose which service they want to enter: military or customer. Either one will chew you up into a different person.

• Like 2

Upon graduation or turning 18, one should have to choose which service they want to enter: military or customer. Either one will chew you up into a different person.

Quite frankly; and not bc of my backgroud, but they should all serve a few years and quit complaining about what they dont have... grow a pair... and some damn respect for those who came before them.

@l3x

• Like 1

To clarify, All maps here are based on leaked or unconfirmed information (depending on the area and map you are looking at. Sprint's internal Network Even Board that the reps look at, only show NV updates that are expected to take extended time. Upgrades that are on track and can be finished entirely within a small period and with minimal interruption of service are not posted in there. In addition, the NEB only shows currently open tickets, and historical tickets closed within the last 14 days.

Also keep in mind just about any corporate company you call, you're not talking to an employee of that company. You're talking to someone that works for a company contracted to operate the call centers for that company. AFNI, Convergys, etc. They're paid close to minimum wage, and deal with people yelling at them all day for nothing they've done. Most have very basic training because turnover in the industry is astronomical (6 months is a long time). Most will just read the script because they don't know what to do otherwise, and if your issue doesn't fit the script, you're screwed. Source: I have many friends that work in call centers for various companies.

• Like 1

To clarify, All maps here are based on leaked or unconfirmed information (depending on the area and map you are looking at. Sprint's internal Network Even Board that the reps look at, only show NV updates that are expected to take extended time. Upgrades that are on track and can be finished entirely within a small period and with minimal interruption of service are not posted in there. In addition, the NEB only shows currently open tickets, and historical tickets closed within the last 14 days.

I can only imagine the tickets for 4th St @ Laurel in Baton Rouge looks like on that system with all the tickets bigzeto and I have opened on that thing over the years, not to mention recently that one EVDO channel has been broken since November. Or maybe they have just been playing us and not opening tickets on it ;)