Network Vision/LTE - East Texas Market (Longview, Tyler, Texarkana, Shreveport, Monroe)

whfd930

It's been two weeks since Texarkana got the one 4G accepted site and it's not on yet nor have any been added. Shreveport is the same.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Taptalk 4

Added to?  Texarkana got another today as well.

Losing lte in tyler all over. Evn doing airplane mode it comes on then disconnects back to 3g? Anybody else experienced this?Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 4

I picked up lte and it is usable and lasting

Losing lte in tyler all over. Evn doing airplane mode it comes on then disconnects back to 3g? Anybody else experienced this?

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 4

What kind of phone are you using??

Robert

What kind of phone are you using??

Robert

it looks like he is using this one. http://www.boostmobile.com/shop/phones/boost-force/

prepaid issue maybe?

it looks like he is using this one. http://www.boostmobile.com/shop/phones/boost-force/

prepaid issue maybe?

Or the device itself has lots of problems.  That looks like some cheap Chinese deal, since it has no branding.  It could have authentication issues like the EVO LTE when it came out.  It may just be a weak RF performer, so he is experiencing very weak LTE signals and doesn't want to keep a connection.

I'd go right up to Sprint LTE site, face one of the sectors and see if you can connect with a really strong signal.

Robert

Or the device itself has lots of problems.  That looks like some cheap Chinese deal, since it has no branding.  It could have authentication issues like the EVO LTE when it came out.  It may just be a weak RF performer, so he is experiencing very weak LTE signals and doesn't want to keep a connection.

I'd go right up to Sprint LTE site, face one of the sectors and see if you can connect with a really strong signal.

Robert

Well I know it isn'tnetwork, so It is phone related for sure. I have been using LTE all day haha

• Like 1

it looks like he is using this one. http://www.boostmobile.com/shop/phones/boost-force/

prepaid issue maybe?

Um no im using a optimus f7. I never had lte problems with the force. The problems stop by doing prl update. Why pay for sprint when i can use prepaid and pay 40 for unlimited talk and text with lte!

Um no im using a optimus f7. I never had lte problems with the force. The problems stop by doing prl update. Why pay for sprint when i can use prepaid and pay 40 for unlimited talk and text with lte!

because with sprint can roam on verizon unlike the prepaid virgin/boost. And subsidized phones. Oh and I bet that there is a priority for actual sprint users, say if a tower is full of lte sprint customers maybe instesd of kicking one of them off to mske room for you, itll just not let you on or something?

because with sprint can roam on verizon unlike the prepaid virgin/boost. And subsidized phones. Oh and I bet that there is a priority for actual sprint users, say if a tower is full of lte sprint customers maybe instesd of kicking one of them off to mske room for you, itll just not let you on or something?

I know you dont get roaming with ANY prepaid carrier thats one of the plus sides with postpaid. But i use to have sprint postpaid a long time ago.and when switching to boost i lost no service or coverage i do alot of traveling around east texas. i get lte all in my house. Not trying to make this into a prepaid vs postpaid debate but i was seeing if anybody was experiencing the same with lte as me. But it was fixed with prl update.

I know you dont get roaming with ANY prepaid carrier thats one of the plus sides with postpaid. But i use to have sprint postpaid a long time ago.and when switching to boost i lost no service or coverage i do alot of traveling around east texas. i get lte all in my house. Not trying to make this into a prepaid vs postpaid debate but i was seeing if anybody was experiencing the same with lte as me. But it was fixed with prl update.

yeah I know. Just for me it is better for post paid. But most of the time its phone issues, even if the csr claims it is network

Landlines can't complete calls to cells in Atlanta and haven't been able to since yesterday. You get the message the code or number you have dialed is not in service, like it's been disconnected. Cells can call each other. I wonder if it has to do with the upgrade.

• Like 1