Without politics...

jonathanm1978

I hope everyone has enjoyed their new year and has a prosperous 2013. I've spent the last 3 days watching CNN and I can't say I've seen many movies better than this soap opera I'm watching now. But I told my wife just now, once you start watching this political stuff, it's really hard to just forget it, especially with what's going on affecting so many of us.

I also celebrated my 34th birthday on Christmas day, and looking forward to a happy New year.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm a news buff myself.

I sometimes watch news in the buff. Does that count?

;)

AJ

I sometimes watch news in the buff. Does that count?

;)

AJ

This reminds me of one time I was staying at an Embassy Suites. I took a shower and I left the news on the TV. I walked out of the shower completely nude. And when I walked by the TV, they had some breaking news. So I sat on the couch buck naked watching whatever it was on the news.

My wife called just then. I tried to mess with her and told her I was sitting on the couch naked watching the news. She countered that I'm probably not the first to be naked on that couch. I jumped about 5 feet in the air. Ewww...

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

• Like 1

My wife called just then. I tried to mess with her and told her I was sitting on the couch naked watching the news. She countered that I'm probably not the first to be naked on that couch. I jumped about 5 feet in the air. Ewww...

Did you stick the landing? I heard that the East German judge gave you only a 7 because of your dismount.

AJ

• Like 3

I'm still watching right now, seeing what these house republicans are going to do with this Senate bill, I'm glued waiting to see what vote is brought and how the vote goes.

Edit

Just heard that they are going to take up the clean up or down vote only, no amendments. I think they will likely pass it as it stands even though a few totally dislike and won't vote yes.

This reminds me of one time I was staying at an Embassy Suites. I took a shower and I left the news on the TV. I walked out of the shower completely nude. And when I walked by the TV, they had some breaking news. So I sat on the couch buck naked watching whatever it was on the news.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

My mom works at Hyatt Regency (20+ years ) and your wife is speaking the truth. If you can sit on a counter or lean against something that supports you then someone has screwed another person on it. All hotels / motel housekeepers have a set quota of rooms to clean (40-50 or more depending on season) and are given a certain time limit (5 -10 mins or quicker).

Does it look clean? No. Replace. Yes?.it's staying.

Can you see it? Nope. Next room. Yes, make it not be seen.

But yes. Bodily fluids EVERYWHEREEEE. I highly recommend you to not use a UV light anywhere in the vicinity of a hotel room...

• Like 3

My mom works at Hyatt Regency (20+ years ) and your wife is speaking the truth. If you can sit on a counter or lean against something that supports you then someone has screwed another person on it. All hotels / motel housekeepers have a set quota of rooms to clean (40-50 or more depending on season) and are given a certain time limit (5 -10 mins or quicker).

Does it look clean? No. Replace. Yes?.it's staying.

Can you see it? Nope. Next room. Yes, make it not be seen.

But yes. Bodily fluids EVERYWHEREEEE. I highly recommend you to not use a UV light anywhere in the vicinity of a hotel room...

You don't want to know what happened on my Vegas hotel room bench then...

• Like 1

Besides when we were dating and engaged, the only other time my wife and I have played the piano away from home was when we had been separated for 8 months, almost got divorced, and she went to my family reunion in Mississippi and to my dad's with me in 2008. We got back together that weekend, never stayed in a hotel and done it though. Felt bad going to family house and doing the deed, but it was a long separation. And it was my fault. We stayed married, even though I moved someone else in and cheated..I was also strung way out on painkiller meds and cleaned my life up to get my family back in order. 14 years now.