Sprint Store has 4G connection when previously didn't

kckid

I was in the Sprint store on 119th and Roe, close to the sprint campus. I've been in many times before and only connected 3G. I look at their tablets and they only connected 3G. Well, yesterday I went in to see what can be done to upgrade my wife's photon to and iPhone 5 and surprise I was connecting 4G inside the store.

I know the area has 4G, but I always have problems connecting LTE just east of the Sprint campus.

I was in a Sprint store last night activating an iPhone with a friend (and it was 3G obviously) but the amusing part was that the in store Sprint wifi didn't work and the rep had to go to the window to get a signal from the free AT&T wifi at Starbucks.

I was in the Sprint store on 119th and Roe' date=' close to the sprint campus. I've been in many times before and only connected 3G. I look at their tablets and they only connected 3G. Well, yesterday I went in to see what can be done to upgrade my wife's photon to and iPhone 5 and surprise I was connecting 4G inside the store.

I know the area has 4G, but I always have problems connecting LTE just east of the Sprint campus.[/quote']

The sprint store in Hutchinson, ks has an in store lte repeater.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Forum Runner

ForumRunner_20121230_115018.png

ForumRunner_20121230_115051.png