Community forum users coming to S4GRU.

JustinRP37

Sprint is sending users from the community forum to here! I was reading the forum, as I do from time to time for laughs, and saw a few of the mods directing users here from information on 4G rollouts. Here is one I saw:

1. Dec 4, 2012 10:42 AM (in response to crazyhector5)Re: NJ LTE plans

Hello crazyhector5,

Thank you for your post. We are working very hard on rolling out our LTE network in the same footprint as 3G. New Jersey is on the list of upcoming cites and should be launched soon. Although we don't have an exact date you can stay updated at http://Sprint.com/LTE.

You may also check out: http://s4gru.com/ - However please note this site is not officially endorsed by Sprint but does give some further information.

Thank you,

Chris

• Like 10

Oh, great, a member named "crazyhector5." Just what S4GRU needs. More crazies. To quote Jack Nicholson, "Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

;)

AJ

• Like 4

I am flattered. However, the general decorum of the average Sprint Community poster will not be accepted here. Moderators...get out the whips!

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 9

Independent and not subject to any sort of pressure from Sprint would be ideal.

Oh, I very much agree. As long as they only continue to deliver us just tower upgrades, then we will continue to stay independent.

For the record, Sprint has not reached out to me. But if they wanted to make a sizable donation to our PayPal account, I wouldn't object. ;)

• Like 12

When I saw the title of this thread, I could just imagine Robert with his head in his hands saying to himself, "Oh great, this is just what I need." Now to educate all the newcomers on how this site works and all things NV, instill patience in people that want instant gratification, and appreciation for what we already have and what is in the works, all while encouraging Sprint to bring their A game. It's a tall order but you're doing a great job.

• Like 5

S4GRU is mentioned in many other forums.

I hope that it doesn't get flooded with Sprint's prepaid or MVNO customers wanting to know why they are not getting unlimited non-throttled data for 25.00 a month, why can't they roam, or that their ZTE Chaser isn't working.

I use Virgins service for a couple of lines and it's a great bargain but topics like I mentioned need not be brought here.

• Like 2

As an ex-advocate in the Sprint forums, (i say ex since the group was basically disbanded) I can say that I was one of those that would send folks over here from there on numerous occasions, knowing full well that in the eyes of Sprint they really do not condone s4gru. Sprint has done a fairly poor job of informing their customers of the network vision deployment and what little they do have or give out, usually is not up to date or accurate. Regardless, any member joining this one will have to adhere to the rules and regulations set forth by the owner and the staff. Not doing so will result in the person going on a nice fully paid trip to Banlandia.

TS

• Like 8

For the record, Sprint has not reached out to me. But if they wanted to make a sizable donation to our PayPal account, I wouldn't object. ;)

Classic, Big Dan checking out the sponsor maps and mapping his neighborhood with Sensorly.. :rofl:

• Like 2

I think we should have a quote of the week from the Sprint Community Forums as comic relief from this crazy year. Some of the topics on those forums are absolutely hilarious. Hope they don't bring this site down too much otherwise a larger army will be needed!

• Like 6