Network Vision/LTE - Hawaii Market (including Honolulu, Oahu and all Hawaiian Islands)

markjcc

I was just looking at the network.sprint map, seems that the waianae tower had 2 speed upgrades, anyone drive by there?

The map shows that these have been upgraded: 

- Mapunapuna

- Airport

- Halawa

- Salt Lake

- Radford

- Pearl Harbor

- Waianae

- Laie

- Kailua

- Enchanted Lake

- Kaneohe

- Heeia

- K-MCBH

That's a big improvement over last week.

Edited by Nacron
  • Like 2

I was just looking at the network.sprint map, seems that the waianae tower had 2 speed upgrades, anyone drive by there?

The map shows that these have been upgraded: 

- Mapunapuna

- Airport

- Halawa

- Salt Lake

- Radford

- Pearl Harbor

- Waianae

- Laie

- Kailua

- Enchanted Lake

- Kaneohe

- Heeia

- K-MCBH

That's a big improvement over last week.

I live in sea country and haven't gotten a signal yet. But I seen someone did a speed test in Waianae.

Got a strong signal again in Halawa.

Aloha, do you all automatically get lte? Or do you have to put into airplane mode or power cycle to receive lte? Co workers 3 of them telling me that they never see lte. One in Salt Lake area which is covered in sensorly, one in Kahuku, and the other in Nimitz in kalihi which is also covered in sensorly?

Aloha, do you all automatically get lte? Or do you have to put into airplane mode or power cycle to receive lte? Co workers 3 of them telling me that they never see lte. One in Salt Lake area which is covered in sensorly, one in Kahuku, and the other in Nimitz in kalihi which is also covered in sensorly?

I automatically get it. Sometimes if I'm driving into an LTE area it won't connect until I'm stopped at a light. I've never needed to toggle airplane mode to get a connection.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Your phone should periodically scan for LTE.  If I am in a fringe area, I sometimes have toggle airplane mode when I take my phone out of my pocket.

If you install signal check pro, it has the option to log every tower you pass by.

• Like 1

I can force my phone to turn off and on data and typically it'll make LTE connect. On the freeway, my phone favors the 3G towers because signal is stronger but when I do the data disable it usually goes to LTE

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Problem I have is my note 3 keeps jumping back to 3g. Is it because it's still a stronger signal than lte?

It may be that the 3g tower is much closer. If my LTE gets marginal to bad, like in my garage in Waipahu, it'll switch

You were probably the only one on LTE lol

If he is the only one on LTE, he should be hitting max 37-38Mbps on Band 25.  He is probably not the only person on LTE.

Here is an example:

UOt99Z0l.png