Network Vision/LTE - New Orleans Market

Slimboutit

I would think they would want someone there for initial testing. It would be kinda bad if something was a miss in the RRU causing interference on another carrier's signals. I know they do some drive testing as well.

• Like 1

anyone else see a sensorly spot of purple in Hammond?

I'm glad to see the tower I reported is live. ;)

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tornado Intercept Vehicle. Made popular by the show Storm Chasers.

That's what I thought it was. Very cool. Thought maybe Sean Casey gave up store chasing. I follow Timmer a bit, he has his own show on his site. Not to bad.

That's what I thought it was. Very cool. Thought maybe Sean Casey gave up store chasing. I follow Timmer a bit, he has his own show on his site. Not to bad.

The show got played out. There just really isn't much you can change on TV for storm chasing. Kinda like the gator hunting show.

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

100% humidity sucks for LTE hunting. Maybe I could catch the TIV.

Bad TIV day. Not good for the photogenic tornadoes that that idiot... I mean Sean likes to drive through.

Now if you happen to see the TIV, and the Dominator in town at the same time, it's probably time to get out!

• Like 1

Also, is it weird that the Sprint network map keeps changing where towers are located?

https://network.sprint.com/search/70115/

A week or so ago, there was definitely an icon at the corner of General Pershing and Camp (which I could not find IRL). Also, I took pictures of the panels on the condos by Audubon Zoo, which are now not listed on this link.

Contrary to that, is now, there is a tower icon on S. Broad by Earhart (3900 Erato), that was certainly not there a week ago, along with the one on the roof of the Monroe dorms at Tulane that had been present before, but was not listed a few weeks ago.

Is Sprint messing with us? I guess I should just donate and get premium access on this site so I know what's really going on.

That site only shows sites upgraded in last 6 months.

Donate what you can. There's benefits for all levels of sponsorship. We even have a new orleans thread with more goodies.

Is Sprint messing with us? I guess I should just donate and get premium access on this site so I know what's really going on.

I donated a couple of weeks ago and certainly think it was worth it. Haven't had time to really explore everything in the sponsor section but if for nothing else just the donation for hosting and time needed to keep the site running was good enough for me.