Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

From the permits I have seen I would say anywhere between 6 and 10 contractors. Each contractor may have about 4 crews. Keep in mind that each contractor may sub his work out to another contractor too. Yes both sides of the bay same time

Thanks Feech. As always, you're the man.

I drive by there everyday so I will keep a lookout also.

I too drive by everyday on way home from work.

I work in Sable Park and the tower nearest me hasn't had any work on it yet. and we need it. my speeds are ussually around 120K up and 60K down. very sad.

I'll be driving to work via Suncoast/Lutz-Lake Fern/Dale Mabry tomorrow AM. Will end near Dale Mabry and Cypress. I'll keep Sensorly running on the commute.

If Sensorly is continuously running then your phone probably won't search for 4G. Run the LTE Discovery app and when/if it picks something up then switch to Sensorly.

If Sensorly is continuously running then your phone probably won't search for 4G. Run the LTE Discovery app and when/if it picks something up then switch to Sensorly.

It will sometimes...in between the point uploads. Change your settings in Sensorly to upload only on Wifi while LTE hunting. Just don't forget to set it back later. Picks up just fine then.

• Like 2

Any word on western Pasco, New Port Richey, Holiday, Tarpon Springs.... that area...

I have been looking at the towers near me. one off Mitchel Ranch, one off Main and Rowan, and a couple others and I don't see any panels up yet.

Haven't seen any new Panels on the SEA Castle at Gulf Harbors either.

I have been looking at the towers near me. one off Mitchel Ranch, one off Main and Rowan, and a couple others and I don't see any panels up yet.

Haven't seen any new Panels on the SEA Castle at Gulf Harbors either.

I havent seen any as well

I ran LTE Discovery on the drive this morning, on the same route I mentioned in my earlier message. Came up with nothing.

I don't know if it's the way my phone works, or the behavior of the app...but the app reports LTE, for the split second immediately after coming out of airplane mode. It then progresses through unknown (<1sec), then 1x (<1sec), before settling on eHRPD (until next airplane mode cycle).

To keep the app from stopping the scan on each false positive, I enabled the option to keep running, even after discovering LTE.

I ran LTE Discovery on the drive this morning, on the same route I mentioned in my earlier message. Came up with nothing.

I don't know if it's the way my phone works, or the behavior of the app...but the app reports LTE, for the split second immediately after coming out of airplane mode. It then progresses through unknown (<1sec), then 1x (<1sec), before settling on eHRPD (until next airplane mode cycle).

To keep the app from stopping the scan on each false positive, I enabled the option to keep running, even after discovering LTE.

The phantom LTE is actually something the phone is picking up and reporting to the app. Its been seen a lot on EVO LTE's in areas that are actively deploying. Someone suggested that the phantom LTE blip may suggest a blocked LTE connection in the area.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Anyone picking LTE on Dale Mabry? I pick it up and dropped it again. Until i got back home.

Wear did you get it? I mapped.4g there from around Fletcher to near Van Dyke. Have at Sensorly.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

The phantom LTE is actually something the phone is picking up and reporting to the app. Its been seen a lot on EVO LTE's in areas that are actively deploying. Someone suggested that the phantom LTE blip may suggest a blocked LTE connection in the area.

Then it happened on my entire drive today. I live near SR52 and Moon Lake Rd, in Pasco. From the time I left the driveway, until I arrived at the office in Tampa, it happened on every cycle. So either it is a false positive, or there's about to be a ton of LTE coming online very soon.