Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

I stopped at the site around the corner from the house and close to Wildman wifes job.. I was hoping the Ericsson guy was gonna be there he wasn't. I did get his name though. The electricians were though and said they were about and hour from being done with power to the cabinets. I was on my way out the site when it occurred to ask him what company he worked for. He said New Tech. He also said that had already finished a few sites already.. I'm gonna scan electrical permits tonite. Any site they have finished should have a completed inspection..

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I stopped at the site around the corner from the house and close to Wildman wifes job.. I was hoping the Ericsson guy was gonna be there he wasn't. I did get his name though. The electricians were though and said they were about and hour from being done with power to the cabinets. I was on my way out the site when it occurred to ask him what company he worked for. He said New Tech. He also said that had already finished a few sites already.. I'm gonna scan electrical permits tonite. Any site they have finished should have a completed inspection..

Nice work Feech!

Not sure why my phone keeps switching to 4g and back to 3g but at exit 5 on I4 it switched to 4g and back to 3g as I neared exit 1. I didn't get the 4g signal at my office today. I tried debugging my phone to check the signal as described in the article but it didn't work. There must be a different way, or I am doing something wrong

Nice work Feech!

Thanks..Ok did some cruising of the site..The white monopole I was talking about over the weekend has been completed with a final inspection of the electrical. I would think that all it needs now is someone to flip the s/w. All the others show some activity with todays date but I'm not sure what it means. I'm trying to compare the notes on the white monopole with the other sites to see if anything matches up. Wildman the painted site you saw last week and took pics at is one of the sites with a date of today. What I think is the final electrical inspection has been called in maybe for today and the site will update tomorrow or the day after but that site, along with the white monopole, another up the street from my job, and the one I found last night all seem to be done..

Not sure why my phone keeps switching to 4g and back to 3g but at exit 5 on I4 it switched to 4g and back to 3g as I neared exit 1. I didn't get the 4g signal at my office today. I tried debugging my phone to check the signal as described in the article but it didn't work. There must be a different way, or I am doing something wrong

Have you ran Sensorly?

That's why I say it.. No offense but if anyone has spent even a second on this site they know that Sensorly is our best friend and proves everything not your word.. It's cool though.. I think I told you guys I found another site last nite and I'm gonna drive by another on my way to work in the morning. Permits show that it just passed its first electrical problem is I have no idea if it's Sprints permit.

• Like 1

I was able to get over to two more sites this morning. Neither had panels up, but one did have a permit box with Ericsson documentation should have taken a pick that would have been cool. This was also a site that I wasn't sure if the work was for Sprint or not but the Ericsson docs and the TX tower number on the docs confirmed that. This site also had a inspection that was failed because they couldn't get access. The second site did not have panels and I couldn't get to it in the lite that I had so early. As a result of going to these to towers I had to get to work a different way this morning. By doing that I drove by one of the sites I saw on Sunday that was in the shady ass neighborhood with the footers being prepared for the slab. This wasn't the case on Sunday but today it looks like the site is rigged and they are getting ready to install the panels now. This site is close to the white monopole that is complete, is close to the site where I took pictures of the trench line which looks complete, and Wildmans site where he said guys were on site and he posted a pic of the front of the site but no work has been started yet and a permit is pulled. This is starting to look like it will be the first sites they fire up, along with the Tyrone/Lealman area sites. Both areas seem to be little clusters they are putting together Other sites I have found permits for but no work done yet seem to fit inside of one of these clusters.

I wish this was actually my job. In would really enjoy it

• Like 1

Yeah running senorly now. The 4g icon turned again around exit 3 on I4 this morning. BTW, if you really think I am a troll I have no problem to stop posting about what I am experiencing. I am just as excited about Sprint 4g LTE as all of you.

Yeah running senorly now. The 4g icon turned again around exit 3 on I4 this morning. BTW, if you really think I am a troll I have no problem to stop posting about what I am experiencing. I am just as excited about Sprint 4g LTE as all of you.
I'm happy for your excitement. Sensorly still has not shown your coverages. Do you have your Sensorly settings to upload over WiFi only?

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

he was joking...

Yeah running senorly now. Here is the 4g icons that turned on around exit 3 on I4 this morning. BTW, if you really think I am a troll I have no problem to stop posting about what I am experiencing.
You don't need to stop posting unless I ask you to. ;)

Our Tampa Bay area members are just frustrated because they spent their time to go to the area and couldn't replicate your results. And also they cannot see it on Sensorly. So I understand why it seems odd. I'm sure you're legit in reporting your findings. But until they either get LTE themselves in the area or see it appear on Sensorly, they probably will remain uneasy.

Thanks for your reports.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Feech what is the contractors names you have searched, I am searching Pasco's Permits I did a search on Ericcson and nothing come up just wanted to see what you are seeing on the permits to possibly help my searches.

If you can wait till I get home I'll post all the license numbers

You have no idea how obsessed I am. I actually meant this morning to bring the list with me but forgot about it. The one thing that I have found that is funny about the permits is who is not included in what I found. The company I worked for when I first got here was Goff Communications. They have not pulled one Permit in Pinellas County. I know that occasionally these companies will sub out work to others they have relationships with. Those other companies I see having permits here in Pinellas. It leads me to believe that Goff is busy doing something somewhere but it isn't in Pinellas. I would bet they are doing work either in Hillsborough, Jacksonville area, SW market, or possibly Miami. If I want to make money from this thing SW and Hillsborough is where I would be. No extra expense of hotels out of town and per diem. Goff is a big player and did tons of Nextel work back in the day.

• Like 1

Since I take the I-4 route daily I decided to stray a bit, even though I have been in the Henderson and Nebraska areas mentioned before. Today I left Tampa Intl Airport, went up to Dale Mabry, then rode Martin Luther King all the way down to I-75. No work seen on towers, and no Sprint 4G LTE received. The only work I saw anywhere in the area was yesterday, and that is a T-Mobile crew on Adamo just west of I-75 on the north side of the street upgrading one of their towers.