Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Nice, I work across the drive way. It's funny that I get good LTE there, but when I go to civic park, off Lancaster ave, I can barely hold the signal, even with the distance being much shorter and I'm outdoors.

We were finalizing construction with inspections.

Civic park south of main by the pool? Site spacing, trees, and being outside of there focus of the north sector of the Livingston site. Then crowding. Do you have a band 26 capable phone? Getting off crowded band 25 would help.

We were finalizing construction with inspections.

Civic park south of main by the pool? Site spacing, trees, and being outside of there focus of the north sector of the Livingston site. Then crowding. Do you have a band 26 capable phone? Getting off crowded band 25 would help.

Huber park is by the pool. Civic park is between Lancaster and Risehill, right off Daugherty. I have S5, with spark update. When I'm at the park, my B41 is at -120 dB, and it switched to the 3G tower.

Huber park is by the pool. Civic park is between Lancaster and Risehill, right off Daugherty. I have S5, with spark update. When I'm at the park, my B41 is at -120 dB, and it switched to the 3G tower.

Got ya. That gmo would fix that.
  • Like 1

New LTE

• Chillicothe x 3

See more information in the Columbus Spreadsheet & Map thread for sponsors.

79 of 404 sites to go until 100% LTE 1900 complete.

• 25 - 3G sites to go
  • 40 - 3G GMO sites to go (if being upgraded)
  • 14 - 3G/1x800 sites to go
  • Like 6

S4GRU Columbus Meetup

• This Friday, 8/15/2014 evening.
  • More details coming soon.

You guys should meet at the finest fried chicken joint in Columbus in my honor!!!

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You guys should meet at the finest fried chicken joint in Columbus in my honor!!!

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Best place in Columbus right now: http://www.yelp.com/biz/hot-chicken-takeover-columbus

• Like 1

Sounds absolutely delicious.  And I love spicy fried chicken.  *drool*

Robert

Find a weekend when you and the family want to come to Columbus. I'm betting you'll have quite a few peeps that wouldn't mind taking you to dinner.

You should start a S4GRU tour. Just start showing up in markets. ;)

• Like 6

S4GRU Columbus Meetup - Change Update

ESPN_MNF_CLR_Pos.jpg

The Columbus Meetup will now be Monday, August 18th at Average Joe's Pub in New Albany at 7:30PM for Monday Night Football as the Cleveland Browns take on the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field.

See you guys there!

newalbany_joes_mini.jpg

New Albany

4949 Dublin Granville Rd.
Westerville Ohio 43081
Phone: 614-476-5637 |
Get Directions
Hours: 11:00AM-2:30AM

• Like 5

S4GRU Columbus Meetup - Change Update

ESPN_MNF_CLR_Pos.jpg

The Columbus Meetup will now be Monday, August 18th at Average Joe's Pub in New Albany at 7:30PM for Monday Night Football as the Cleveland Browns take on the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field.

See you guys there!

newalbany_joes_mini.jpg New Albany

4949 Dublin Granville Rd.

Westerville Ohio 43081

Phone: 614-476-5637 |

Get Directions

Hours: 11:00AM-2:30AM

Thanks to everyone that it out tonight. Great time and looking forward to the next event.
  • Like 2

Wow I didn't realize how much B41 was in Columbus. My speeds around town and at home have been amazing today!! One bar has giving me great speeds!

a090fc389384f443b14303e6c04845fb.jpg

• Like 5

Wow I didn't realize how much B41 was in Columbus. My speeds around town and at home have been amazing today!! One bar has giving me great speeds!

a090fc389384f443b14303e6c04845fb.jpg

Lots, if u were premier u could find out where and how much more to come online...
  • Like 1